Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 DET VS. ANA

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
semin-rules Posted - 05/07/2007 : 20:31:25
After Detriot shutout San Jose, they advanced to the next round where they will face Anaheim. Who do you think will prevail in this series? I think Anaheim is going to take this one. They are so fast and have so much speed that Detroit just can't handle. It will be a good series to watch though. What do you guys think?

~~~Don't focus on where your going, focus on where you going to go~~~
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
D-fender6 Posted - 05/11/2007 : 20:17:48
I agree, NHL referees are a complete joke. What a BU****IT goal.
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 05/11/2007 : 19:11:14
WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the refs don't step it up in the NHL, I boycott hockey....Watch the 2nd goal by the wings, apparently it's cool to highstick goalies all you want...Look at the goal!!!! Jiggy make a STAND UP save and Holmstrum is swinging around with high stick....JUST WATCH IT...Then they'll call some lame penalty for some guy tapping an opponents glove.....The lack of consistency in calls is rediculous.....See, they call too many penalties for lame stuff, and then when a real penalty happens, the refs can't call it cause they've already called about 40 penalties......But make sure to watch the wings winner, it's a f***ing HIGHSTICK!!!!!!!!!!

Sugar Ray over Hasek any day!
kanadian7 Posted - 05/11/2007 : 16:41:59
I voted Anaheim to win this series.

For me, what once was going to be Pronger/Niedermayer vs. Lidstrom/Schneider is now Pronger/Niedermayer vs Lidstrom. I think Schneider is a huge part of this organization and it will be interesting to see if Lidstrom plays 38 minutes per game in order to shut down a very offensive team.

The other reason I picked Ana to win is that their 2nd line is playing very well in these playoffs, whereas Detroit is missing secondary scoring. If Lang and Calder decide to perform, it could prove very influential in the series and Detroit might be able to pull it out
willus3 Posted - 05/11/2007 : 11:23:22
DeeTroyit is going to take this series as well.

"You are not your desktop wallpaper"
D-fender6 Posted - 05/09/2007 : 19:18:24
im guna say (and i sure hope im right) Ducks in 6. Hopefully their old legs are no match for the Ducks.
PainTrain Posted - 05/08/2007 : 20:40:58
I want the Ducks to win that series

GOWINGS19 Posted - 05/08/2007 : 19:55:35
Well i like the wings because i'm from michigan...why wouldn't i like the wings...always have always will...i only like one team from every sport...and they are all from detroit man...zero bandwagon here...they are a great team with a great history and i'd stand by them even if they went another 40 years without a cup

"I don’t need to score the goal. I need someone to start thinking about me and forgetting about scoring goals." -Vladmir Konstantinov
Guest8836 Posted - 05/08/2007 : 15:15:40
originally i would have said anahiem. now im less sure. u have to give detriot the edge in offence, but anaheim in defence. the goalies i measure as pretty equal...ducks netminding may be a little more consistent, but when hasek wants to he can still control a game or two.
i may have to go with the wings in this close one.
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 05/08/2007 : 14:08:37
I hope it's the ducks.....I don't get what people out there like about the wings, honestly. They are boring, and old. I never liked that team...They always try and buy a Cup with those late season pick-ups. I mean, I like some of the players, but common, who wants to see Detroit win again? Certainly not people in Detroit. Look at all the empty seats at the games.....Hockey town my ass, Hockey town is Toronto! I bet the only people who go to wings games are people from Toronto who can't get leafs tickets.....As long as the Wings don't win, the team that wins the cup will be a first time champ, and that's always nice.

Sugar Ray over Hasek any day!
Mikhailova Posted - 05/08/2007 : 13:39:42
I want Detroit to win, but I honestly don't know who will win this series. It should be real exciting...they're both great teams with great forwards, defense, and goaltending. Detroit's season record was better, but again they had an easy division. Plus things can change in the playoffs. I'll go ahead and say Detroit. Beating the Sharks was impressive, they can probably take down the Ducks. (Ducks and Wings...funny).

Let's go Duck hunting!
GOWINGS19 Posted - 05/07/2007 : 21:23:59
i dunno how i feel about the series...of course i want the wings to win...they have the experience it would take...but the ducks have the speed so we'll see how it works out...with shneider out for the rest of the playoffs itll be interesting

"I don’t need to score the goal. I need someone to start thinking about me and forgetting about scoring goals." -Vladmir Konstantinov

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page