Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Teams 4 pts. or less out of the playoffs

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tbar Posted - 03/25/2008 : 06:40:23
With alot of Div. games left on the schedule which team currently 4 pts or less out of the playoffs has the best shot?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Datsyuk 1 Posted - 03/25/2008 : 12:13:40
Guys is has to be Nashville. They have a weak division and there remaining games are....

Columbus 2
Detroit 1
Chicago 1
Blues 2
Chicago 1

They have a very easy schedule, even though I hate them they are still going to make the dance.

Good defense is good offense!
n/a Posted - 03/25/2008 : 08:47:54
Capitals, for sure, have the best chance.

Buffalo and Edmonton second, with the edge to Buffalo, I think. Nashville still has a chance, but their play of late has been uninspired.

Florida and Toronto are real longshots, with Toronto playing just as hot as the Oil though - so who knows? A fan has to have hope, especially with the dream possibility of a Buds/Habs playoff series . . .

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Timay Posted - 03/25/2008 : 08:05:09
Capitals hands down.. they've been on a tear lately and it looks like the Bruins and Flyers are struggling. Plus I want to see Ovechkin in the playoffs sooo bad, even if it is only a first-round loss to the Habs.

Phaneuf pher Norris
tbar Posted - 03/25/2008 : 06:46:24
I would say Edmonton has the best shot if they can keep winning with their Divison the way it is right now. They are currently only 6 pts. back of Div. leading Minasota Wild and they play them again next and have a chance to pull within 4 pts. however they will need some help to get to the big dance.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page