Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Division Leaders

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Axey Posted - 03/26/2008 : 11:59:42
Should division leaders automatically gain 1st, 2nd or 3rd in there conference? [Give an explanation]
...This may have already been done, but I haven't seen it yet
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Axey Posted - 03/27/2008 : 14:13:10
haha montreal is not the capital of quebec ... quebec city is
OILINONTARIO Posted - 03/26/2008 : 19:21:37
I think that the capital city of each Canadian province represented in the NHL should be given a bye to the semi-finals. Oh, yeah, except for Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal.

The Oil WILL make the playoffs in 2009.
leafsfan_101 Posted - 03/26/2008 : 18:01:25
I like this idea. I think that the more regions of North America watching grows the sport. I guerentee that hockey fans were made in Carolina and Tampa Bay and Anaheim when they were in their Cup runs.

Timay Posted - 03/26/2008 : 17:57:00
I remember Bettman saying he wanted a team in each division to have home ice advantage (albeit the first round is the only guarantee). I wish it was different, as I would like to see the top team of a division be granted a playoff spot, just not the top 3. Perhaps giving them 8th spot like the Hurricanes could possibly get this year. That way you wont have teams hoping to finish 6th for that easy first round upset.

Phaneuf pher Norris
Axey Posted - 03/26/2008 : 12:02:09
I dont think they should at all, I dont understand why they do in the first place:S? Some say bc most of their games are against their division and there wouldnt be divisions if there wasnt a top spot for them ... but i just hate how some times when teams finish with higher points then another team that is a division leader

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page