Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Boston or Montreal in Game 7?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 04/20/2008 : 20:18:29
Montreal finished 1st in the East and got out to an early series lead; Boston has momentum in their favour now. The question is, who's taking game 7 and moving on to the 2008 quarter finals?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Axey Posted - 04/22/2008 : 05:30:47
And the Habs are victorious once again
admin Posted - 04/21/2008 : 22:23:05
Final vote 52 Boston / 116 Montreal.
Axey Posted - 04/21/2008 : 13:02:21
I want to the Habs to win, they are my team, but I did say in a post months ago Boston is the Dark-Horse of the playoffs along with Philly. I believe I jynxed the Habs but I won't just give up on them, Habs will take game 7 and move on. Said and done.
leafsfan_101 Posted - 04/21/2008 : 12:45:44
Boston has literall hit the Habs to death in this series. They are stronger in the corners, their players are scoring and they have effectivly shut down the Habs.

The Habs have home ice tonight so that should factor in big. Both teams will play with everything they have, and the skill of the Habs is suprerior to the Bruins. Skill, home-ice advantage, do or die.....

Habs got it and are gunna get it done.
Timay Posted - 04/20/2008 : 21:47:47
I'll stick with the habs to win this series... but honestly I'd put Halak in. There's something about Price that I don't like right now. Maybe its the 10 goals in the last two games, but I think its because of the 8 goals in the last two 3rd periods. Even though they're starting Price... I'd still put money on them. Viva Georges St. Pierre!!

Phaneuf pher Norris

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page