Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 4 on 4 in Playoff OT?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 05/04/2008 : 23:04:17
Should the NHL go to a 4 on 4 format in playoff OT?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest8808 Posted - 05/07/2008 : 10:46:25
ya keep it the way it is
Guest2190 Posted - 05/07/2008 : 08:45:33
Why should we go to 4 on 4. Canadians don't seem to want it, if it's from Americans, would they want baseball to go to a home run derby in extra innings.
Guest2195 Posted - 05/07/2008 : 05:51:40
All I have to say is I agree with "bablaboushka" lets try and keep the game the way it should be. Quit trying to bring in absurd rules, add the excitement such as ovechin, crosby,
Timay Posted - 05/05/2008 : 14:07:00
5 on 5 all the way. What's the next step if we get 4-5+ Ot periods with a 4 on 4 format? Each period we drop a guy? Start 5 on 5 then down to 4 guys a side in double Ot, 3 in triple Ot and so on til we have just one guy on each team?

Ok they're not likely to do that, but they might try to implement a shootout after 1,2, or 3 overtimes. I love it the way it is.. let's not change it. Tinker with the regular season OT all u want!
admin Posted - 05/05/2008 : 10:26:22
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Keep it 5 on 5 (or 6 on 6 as babs put it! hey....babs? welcome home buddy!)

The game is designed to be 5 on 5 and the premier stage for the game should not be bastardized because a couple broadcasters want to go to bed.
bablaboushka Posted - 05/05/2008 : 09:26:35
Absolutely not.

Hockey is meant to be played 6 on 6 (w/goalies) except for penalties and that's how it should stay. It's exciting for a 5-minute regular season OT, but NOT in the playoffs.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page