Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 VEZINA WINNER OF 08-09 SEASON

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
baimerr Posted - 08/21/2008 : 09:09:55
What goalie will have the edge over every other goaltender in the NHL next year and win the Vezina Trophy?

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
baimerr Posted - 09/03/2008 : 13:23:32
yup, exactly my point =] lol

i miss those days of jose. he hasnt really been the same since he left montreal
Axey Posted - 09/02/2008 : 10:36:11
No, yeah I completely agree with you. He is just saying that you sometimes have a better chance. But look at Theodore in '02, he is a perfect example of what you mean Baimer.

Chicago Blackhawks GM
baimerr Posted - 09/02/2008 : 07:40:09
that's true. but once in a while you'll see a goalie picked on a pretty bad team. not usually the case, but like i said, once in a while.
Axey Posted - 08/24/2008 : 15:00:26
Yeah but whats he is trying to say is that, the goalies on better teams record more wins, and Luongo was on a stellar Vancouver team the year before last.. he had like 47 wins. My vote goes to Brodeur, and of course my bias says Price.

Chicago Blackhawks GM
baimerr Posted - 08/22/2008 : 17:58:16
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4131

It shudd be to the best team if you think about it . So I was thinking Price,Fleury,Turco or Nabokav . Most likely Nabokav

why? it's not for fewest goals against anymore, that's 70's and older. lol. but a team does influence the winner in most cases, but remember, although luongo hasn't won one yet, he's come close, and he's played for three weak teams, two of which he had his best seasons with so far.
baimerr Posted - 08/22/2008 : 17:07:54
THERE!
Luongo is there, and thank you for posting that guest.

I hated doing it, but I took off DiPietro. It was either him or Leclaire and the way Pascal has played last season, I think he earned the spot just slightly over Rick.
baimerr Posted - 08/22/2008 : 17:04:11
DANG ITTTT!!!

i knew i was missing one of the best choices.... EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE THAT LUONGO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THERE!! IF YOU VOTE LUONGO, HIT OTHER AND THEN POST "LUONGO"
Guest9536 Posted - 08/22/2008 : 11:13:51
Luongo doesn't even make your list?
Guest4131 Posted - 08/21/2008 : 19:21:58
It shudd be to the best team if you think about it . So I was thinking Price,Fleury,Turco or Nabokav . Most likely Nabokav
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 08/21/2008 : 16:48:56
its kindof hard to say since the season hasnt started yet.. but i would say marc andre fleury just because of his performance last year

Leafsfan_94

f*** You Cliff Fletcher..

LF94 is the LEAFS GM NOW

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page