Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 1980 MIRACLE or BEST OF NHL

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
baimerr Posted - 09/04/2008 : 20:42:28
What would you rather do?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
99pickles Posted - 09/08/2008 : 02:33:53
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Call me greedy or call me a realist, but I would take breaking Gretzkys records. Why?? Because I would get paid significantly more to do that than to score a goal in the Olympics.

Plus, if you scored Eruzione's goal, that would mean you would be an American. I am beyond a proud Canadian and would never choose to be anything but.

Hear, hear !!
fat_elvis_rocked Posted - 09/07/2008 : 00:00:10
Mike Who??....Just kidding...guess that answers the poll sufficiently...
nashvillepreds Posted - 09/06/2008 : 18:48:56
I'd also rather break gretzky's records, since I'd probably be the single greatest player in NHL history

Ellis or Renne....
ELLIS
Go Preds Go!
baimerr Posted - 09/06/2008 : 18:45:30
yeah. that doesn't necessarilly make you greedy either. its an opinion that can easily go either ways.
Beans15 Posted - 09/05/2008 : 14:39:40
quote:
Originally posted by baimerr

Ahh, I did think of that about 10-15 minutes after I posted it. Okay so if you are Canadian, then just PRETEND it was Canada who upset the Soviets in 1980 =P haha.

It was called the 72 Summitt Series.

And I would still rather be the guy to break Gretzky's records over being Paul Henderson.

baimerr Posted - 09/05/2008 : 13:09:33
Ahh, I did think of that about 10-15 minutes after I posted it. Okay so if you are Canadian, then just PRETEND it was Canada who upset the Soviets in 1980 =P haha.
Beans15 Posted - 09/05/2008 : 06:52:15
Call me greedy or call me a realist, but I would take breaking Gretzkys records. Why?? Because I would get paid significantly more to do that than to score a goal in the Olympics.

Plus, if you scored Eruzione's goal, that would mean you would be an American. I am beyond a proud Canadian and would never choose to be anything but.
baimerr Posted - 09/04/2008 : 20:45:06
Some people might say this is a dumb and obvious question. I, myself, think it will bring a great debate and I'd like to see what people would say. One goal versus hundreds of goals. But one goal would mean the biggest upset in all of sports history and one makes you the best at that sport. I pick the Eruzione goal. To score the game winning goal against the most dominant team in hockey for that long stretch of time would be enough for me!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page