Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 LEAFS CAPTAIN?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
30LEAFSFAN Posted - 10/09/2008 : 16:12:08
Who do you think should be captain of the leafs if Sundin doesn't come back
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 11/07/2008 : 05:18:19
I voted other - besides Sundin coming back in, there really isn't a good choice right now. Who knows what Wilson decides, he may give it to Kaberle or Kubina - but I doubt it. I think it'll stay as a rotation for now.

I smell a trade cooking anyways, and I think Colioacavo, Stajan, maybe even Steen (I hope) could be dealt for another solid young guy who can actually score . . . but who can guess the mind of Fletcher these days?

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Guest3344 Posted - 11/07/2008 : 05:00:31
I think the Leafs should just vacate their captaincy. Whoever they put in the role ends up stinking the place up anyway....

GO WINGS GO!
Porkchop73 Posted - 11/07/2008 : 03:41:18
If I had to pick, I likely would go with Kubina, I think the fans liked the way he finished last year, and he is not doing to bad again this year so far.
BUT, truth be told, I don't think there is a player on the roster worthy of being the captain yet. Matt Stajan just is not ready and I think he is trade bait this year. Fletcher is cooking up something with his 7 mil in cap space.
fanoleaf Posted - 11/06/2008 : 15:40:04
Stajan fight???

He is a p****!!!!

When he got in his fight last year it was the funniest thing that I have ever seen. The linesman was coddling him, rubbing his head, I was waiting to read the linesmans lips saying "it's ok Mattie".

I do not understand why there has been so much patience with this guy. I liked that Ron Wilson scratched him, it woke him up. Lets see how long that will last.

Matt Stajan is a 4th line player 3rd at very best. I think that the Buds would have a hard time shopping him.
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 10/09/2008 : 17:54:22
Matt Stajan

yeah i know hes young but hes been with the leafs for 6 years now and continues to impress me. i mean his stats arent the best but maurice and quinn barely gave him any ice time. he can score hes good on D and hes a good leader. also he will ifght when he has to(even though he got beat up last year:P) but still he will stand up for his team.

and if not stajan maybe like antropov kubina or blake

Leafsfan_94

f*** You Cliff Fletcher..

LF94 is the LEAFS GM NOW

30LEAFSFAN Posted - 10/09/2008 : 17:16:36
if other who is it

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page