Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 HUET VS KHABIBULIN

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest8135 Posted - 11/12/2008 : 17:55:40
I mean come on you go out and get Huet and you put Khabibulin on wavers and then you come back and don't play Huet as much as Khabibulin? there playing about the same right now but when you think of Chicago who do you think of as the #1?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pensfan17 Posted - 11/13/2008 : 18:43:58
quote:
Originally posted by Leafsfan_94

CHRISTOBAL, Khabbibulin is still good, but is gettin old and washed up.
huet is young and i though he did great with the caps last yeat following the trade deadline

Leafsfan_94

I didn't know that 33 was considered young for goalies, Khabibulin is only two years older. Also he won the cup with Tampa and has better numbers so far this year. Only downside is his contract expires after this season.
brentrock2 Posted - 11/13/2008 : 16:00:49
My vote is Huet too.
PhillyFan12 Posted - 11/13/2008 : 15:58:39
I think huet is the better goaltender.
Axey Posted - 11/13/2008 : 12:16:56
I say he goes back to the lightning or to Ottawa

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
pokermatt12 Posted - 11/13/2008 : 09:54:50
They want to publicize Khabibulin, so he'll get wins and will get a look from other teams looking for a goalie. If he's not playing, he won't have as much trade value. Trust me, they want to shed Khabibulin's salary as quickly as possible, but they put him on waivers and nobody picked him up, so they have to trade him, and I think they will do so near the trade deadline to some team in need of a goalie to lead them through the playoffs, and Huet will be Chicago's man in the playoffs. Until then, they will continue to play him, if not, they're wasting 7 million on the bench.

If Huet was playing spectacular, and Khabibulin brutal, that is the only way Khabibulin will be on the bench through the season. He just needs to play above average for now to keep a spot in the goalie rotation, and will be publicized until the trade deadline.
Pasty7 Posted - 11/13/2008 : 09:49:54
look at huet's past everywhere he has been he has always had to fight the number 1 job away from another goalie and he always wins,,,, theodore kolzig next up the bulin wall!

Pasty
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 11/12/2008 : 18:54:31
CHRISTOBAL, Khabbibulin is still good, but is gettin old and washed up.
huet is young and i though he did great with the caps last yeat following the trade deadline

Leafsfan_94

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page