Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Hordichuk's play

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
greatonesleague Posted - 04/25/2009 : 10:09:48
what, the hell is going on with the canuck coaching staff have they got word ,from management that hordichuck has to play ?. all he dose is screw things up for the fourth line ,he plays an average of 3 min. a game doesn't kill penalty is not on the power play ,doesn't play after 15 min .mark in the first so why dress him ?, if you put Hansen or pyatt in his place at least you can play the fourth line regular shift and 10min. agame.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4803 Posted - 04/27/2009 : 17:33:26
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4842

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

For an enforcer, 4 goals is pretty damn good... hes the toughest guy youve got out there, why the hell would you bench him? Playoffs is all about intimidation, and hes the only guy who will do it.

Canucks are way tougher then people take them to be..hordi, rypien, bieska, obrien, mitchell if he needs too and so on and so on....basically the only two that wouldnt drop the gloves would be the twins.
greatonesleague Posted - 04/27/2009 : 16:01:03
[quote]Originally posted by Guest9900

Yea, hordichuk is one of the only true passionate guys that Vancover has. He plays the game becuase he loves to play. The guy above me said it perfectly, he is the most effective player the Nucks have. Not the most talented, but he does his role better then anyone else does on that team. (excluding Luongo becuase he is not even human)/quote] and what is that role running at guys and doing faceplants in the boards or screwing him self into the ice trying to recieve apass iguess it keeps the rest of the team loose by haveing agood laugh , other than that all he dose is take valuable ice time away from other players that could play on the 4th line ,who could also kill penalties??????
greatonesleague Posted - 04/27/2009 : 15:54:14
[quote]Originally posted by Guest4842

For an enforcer, 4 goals is pretty damn good... hes the toughest guy youve got out there, why the hell would you bench him? Playoffs is all about intimidation, and hes the only guy who will do it./quote] your right if he was an enforcer but it is pretty hard to en force anything from the end of the bench ,besides the canucks don't need him as an enforcer we have 5 guys that play regulary in bieska, mitchell ,bernier, rypien,and o'brien that are as good or better fighters
greatonesleague Posted - 04/27/2009 : 15:11:56
quote:

For an enforcer, 4 goals is pretty damn good... hes the toughest guy youve got out there, why the hell would you bench him? Playoffs is all about intimidation, and hes the only guy who will do it.

do you play hockey ,? do you know any thing about , hockey how many forwards and how many def. are you allowed to dress for agame do you know ;;;; if you want to know who the best players are and the players the coach trust on the team you watch who he puts on in the first min. of a period and the last min. of a period ,DO YOU EVER SEE HORDICHUK OUT THERE NO. and because of his limited talent and time he screws players that do have the talent out of ice time also makes it so the first 3 lines don'tget extra rest between shifts as for is intimination it is pretty hard to feel intiminated when he is doing faceplants into the boards ,unles you think laughing is intiminating ! it is pathtic.
greatonesleague Posted - 04/27/2009 : 14:47:32
quote:

Plus, I really dont understand your argument. you say he plays 3 minutes a game. Maybe thats all he needs to be effective! Who knows where the Canuck's fait will lie if it werent for Hordichances

PS its spelt Hordichuk not Hordichuck. some fan you are.

He plays three minutes a game because he can't play more than that because he a liability on the ice. Tell me, if he so effective why does he not play the penalty kill. He suppose to be an awesome checker and skater has no fear so why no penalty kill, because he can't play the game smart enough to be out on the kill. Your last statement goes beyond comment it's so out to lunch it's not even funny.
Guest4842 Posted - 04/25/2009 : 13:55:17
Plus, I really dont understand your argument. you say he plays 3 minutes a game. Maybe thats all he needs to be effective! Who knows where the Canuck's fait will lie if it werent for Hordichances

PS its spelt Hordichuk not Hordichuck. some fan you are.
Guest9900 Posted - 04/25/2009 : 13:54:23
Yea, hordichuk is one of the only true passionate guys that Vancover has. He plays the game becuase he loves to play. The guy above me said it perfectly, he is the most effective player the Nucks have. Not the most talented, but he does his role better then anyone else does on that team. (excluding Luongo becuase he is not even human)
Guest4842 Posted - 04/25/2009 : 13:51:13

Guest4180 Posted - 04/25/2009 : 10:32:31
Pyatt has been on personal leave since his finacee died 4 weeks ago.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page