Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 First to 20 Goals in 09/10

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 11/21/2009 : 17:16:33
Which NHL sharp shooter will be the first to 20 goals in the 09/10 season?
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kirby Posted - 11/25/2009 : 23:40:52
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4686

Avs and Hawks, will be #1 and 2 in the conference at the end of the year! perfect set up for a western conference final! my 2 favorite teams

Avs wont keep this up. Playoffs are likely but not even winners of their division. They lost to the Oilers twice in the Oilers last 16 games, and the Oilers have only won 4 in that time and are getting destroyed by injuries and illness.

But as to my pick, I voted Stamkos but thought he had more goals, so Ill go with Ovie, even though hes trailing Gaborik and Heatley at the moment

I skate where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.-Wayne Gretzky
Alex116 Posted - 11/25/2009 : 22:54:51
quote:
Originally posted by Tiller33

Ha ha and right after I said Chicago would compete with SJ for tops in the conference, not much a competion tonight.

There's a lot of dirty old occ's around thats the problem

Man, the Hawks look impressive lately. Well, i haven't seen all their games but judging by their results on this road trip, they're beyone "the real deal"! How's this for a trip (so far).....

@ Calgary.....win 7-1
@ Edmonton....win 5-2
@ Vancouver.....win 1-0
@ San Jose........win 7-2

Still have LA and Anaheim before they return home!

Oh, and throw in 4 straight home wins before they left and i'd say they're the hottest team in hockey as we speak!

Sorry, wandering off topic here.....
admin Posted - 11/25/2009 : 22:38:52
For the record this is how the poll looked immediately after Gaborik pulled ahead with 19 goals. I'm sure Gaborik will suddenly garner a couple hundred votes now.

Marian Gaborik (NYR) [17%] 196 votes
Anze Kopitar (LAK) [19%] 227 votes
Steven Stamkos (TBL) [3%] 39 votes
Dany Heatley (SJS) [31%] 361 votes
Jarome Iginla (CGY) [6%] 67 votes
Patrick Marleau (SJS) [1%] 9 votes
Alex Ovechkin (WSH) [17%] 204 votes
Rick Nash (CBJ) [1%] 15 votes
Ilya Kovalchuk (ATL) [3%] 37 votes
Other (WHO?) [1%] 13 votes
Guest4686 Posted - 11/25/2009 : 22:11:11
Avs and Hawks, will be #1 and 2 in the conference at the end of the year! perfect set up for a western conference final! my 2 favorite teams
Tiller33 Posted - 11/25/2009 : 22:07:09
Ha ha and right after I said Chicago would compete with SJ for tops in the conference, not much a competion tonight.

Alex116 Posted - 11/25/2009 : 21:55:45
Well, Heatley's not helping make a bunch of us look good! SJ is trailing CHI 7-0 with 6 mins left in the third.

Hossa has 2, maybe he'll get to 20 first?
Tiller33 Posted - 11/25/2009 : 18:19:52
Gaborik is at 19 right now and heatley is in the late game so Gaborik might pull it off

Tiller33 Posted - 11/24/2009 : 08:46:35
ya Gabby has been lights out i still think it'll be heatley though.

Gusteroni Posted - 11/24/2009 : 07:58:30
Not a huge Gaborik fan but I went with him. Look at how this guy has been playing as of late. It's good to see that he finally looks like he is over all the injuries he has encountered in the past. He had 2 goals on 3 shots last night...a definite sharp shooter in my books.

"There are only two seasons in Canada...hockey season and not hockey season."
sharksfan44 Posted - 11/22/2009 : 11:17:02
just like everyone else so far has said, it will either be ovie or heater. heatley has the edge, with 18, but the sharks dont play again until wednesday. washington plays on monday and also plays on wednesday. and just like alex said, ovie could have 4 goals in his next game very easily.

if ovechkin can have a big game on monday, he could beat heater to 20, but the odds are on heatleys side.
Tiller33 Posted - 11/22/2009 : 08:39:42
Considering Heatley has 18 and ovie has 16 i'll go with Heatley but really it doesnt matter i have both in my pool haha

Alex116 Posted - 11/22/2009 : 03:12:45
I agree with Irv....Heatley is my choice. He's at 18 as i type this and Ovie's at 16. The rest, i won't consider at this point?

Ovie could very well have 4 in his next game, but if i were betting, i'd go with Heatley.
irvine Posted - 11/21/2009 : 18:29:14
This came down to two choices for me... Alex Ovechkin and Dany Heatley.

After some thought, I went with Heatley. This guy can snipe, and it does not hurt having a set-up guy like Thornton playing with you.

I'd not be surprised at all if Ovechkin hit 20 first, but I feel like Heatley will do it.

Perhaps you should have asked who would hit 30 or 40 first. Since 20 is just a 1-4 games away for some of these snipers.

Irvine

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page