Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey History
 Lemieux the Fighter?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saku Steen Posted - 03/10/2007 : 16:23:20
I never knew that he could fight. The first 2 are the best. (I love those yellow helmets)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V9G_mWG-9U&NR
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mikhailova Posted - 03/31/2007 : 16:38:49
LOL That's so funny!

You could probably guess I was going to say this, but: Neal Broten was on the Miracle on Ice team
Canucks Man Posted - 03/31/2007 : 16:29:55
That Gretzky fight was hilarious, what a terrible fighter he is.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Get The Towels Out Guys PLAYOFFS!!!
willus3 Posted - 03/31/2007 : 15:35:29
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Looking at that video, it was interesting. He won two of the fights. The third Zalapski came in before he was beaten too badly, and the fourth Lemieux pulled crap and jumped on a guy and hitting him a couple of times when the guy was down. Classy.

And this is the reason that Gretzky never fought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boJZQXFMHFU

I laugh every time I see that. Broten looks like he's in shock that Gretzky wants to go. Like he's thinking "you can't be serious". Funny stuff.
Canucks Man Posted - 03/31/2007 : 15:18:49
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan1

quote:
I never knew that he could fight

of course he could fight but he barley did

And when he did he picked on little guys and jumped guys from behind

CANUCKS RULE!!!
leafsfan1 Posted - 03/31/2007 : 15:04:44
quote:
I never knew that he could fight

of course he could fight but he barley did
Saku Steen Posted - 03/31/2007 : 13:15:01
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

Saku, I know this is an older thread but you might want to look up how to spell Mario's last name.

All done, sorry.
Beans15 Posted - 03/31/2007 : 13:00:11
Looking at that video, it was interesting. He won two of the fights. The third Zalapski came in before he was beaten too badly, and the fourth Lemieux pulled crap and jumped on a guy and hitting him a couple of times when the guy was down. Classy.

And this is the reason that Gretzky never fought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boJZQXFMHFU
bablaboushka Posted - 03/31/2007 : 12:36:17
Saku, I know this is an older thread but you might want to look up how to spell Mario's last name.
Canucks Man Posted - 03/31/2007 : 12:20:03
Wow, so pucker, Lemieux get respect for: Jumping people, Fighting players smaller then him and fighting players with visors on. that is what happened in all those fights, Gary Lupul is like 6 inches shorter then him, what a pansy.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
PENSFAN8771 Posted - 03/31/2007 : 06:54:10
Well, Lemieux didn't win all his fights. If I recall correctly he got his jaw broken once. As for Crosby, you're missing a few things from your argument.
1.) He is on a line without protectors. Certainly protecting Crosby was a part of why they brought him in, but when Crosby is in people's face, he's gonna have to take care of it himself . . . at least for the moment.
2) Crosby and Lemieux are fundamentally different players. Crosby is in great shape, but is still not a big guy in the NHL. Lemieux was one of the biggest players in the league. When you're that big, you don't need any protectors.
pucker Posted - 03/14/2007 : 11:09:26
This is why Lemiuex seems to get more respect than Gretzky.

People always argue that Wayne was a wimp and needed a bodyguard - and you know what, they are right. He rarely threw a hit. He rarley pissed other players off. They would go at him to throw him off his game and then had to answer the bell when Semenko came to his defense. I do not see anything wrong with that.

Lemieux didnt need a bodyguard, took lots of crap, and could dish it out from time to time. No one came to his rescue, and so they shouldn't.

This brings me to Crosby. He plays tough, hits, and gets in other players faces. For this, he should follow the Lemieux mold and if he can dish it out, he should be able to take it. How weak is it that Crosby will continue to play aggressive and if he pisses somebody off, instead of that player being able to hit him back, he will have to go through Laraque first.

Weak
ryschevy1 Posted - 03/14/2007 : 09:49:02
Not too shabby for a guy who rarely throws 'em

GO OIL!!! YA!!!
semin-rules Posted - 03/10/2007 : 16:26:39
No kidding, I knew he fought but I didn't know he was good at it

Those yellow helmets are sooo bad

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page