Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Suggestions
 Sim league

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1 Crosby fan Posted - 01/28/2007 : 20:07:30
well i'm just wondering if Pickup hockey could have a Sim league in the future because i think it might bring more people here and we could have more fun
(P.S just a question)
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
99pickles Posted - 05/26/2007 : 13:53:47
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101

quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

Nice.

HockeyDraft.ca is a great fantasy team site. I used it for about a month as a trial, but the downside is you have to pay for it when the trial's up. So I gave that up and later saw an ad for this site in The Hockey News, and I joined

LOL ya thats where i saw the ad for this site too. Great call Admin on getting it on The Hockey News.

Long Live Leafs Nation!!

Same thing here - saw the ad and checked it out. I'm just adding by 2 cents here so they would know that their ad guided significant traffic to the site.

* My 2 cents
leafsfan_101 Posted - 03/27/2007 : 17:55:58
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

Nice.

HockeyDraft.ca is a great fantasy team site. I used it for about a month as a trial, but the downside is you have to pay for it when the trial's up. So I gave that up and later saw an ad for this site in The Hockey News, and I joined

LOL ya thats where i saw the ad for this site too. Great call Admin on getting it on The Hockey News.

Long Live Leafs Nation!!
Mikhailova Posted - 03/20/2007 : 14:17:47
Nice.

BigShow Posted - 03/19/2007 : 21:08:27
Faceoff Hockey has a great simulation game.

They also have been putting out a board game for about 30 years. The math behind their games is what the EA Hockey video games are based off of.
Mikhailova Posted - 01/29/2007 : 11:50:36
Yeah I hate salary caps...I have a fantasy team on Sporting News and I can't get enough decent players without running out of money!
lyall Posted - 01/29/2007 : 10:53:34
It's not.
Tiger Posted - 01/29/2007 : 09:59:33
hey lyall, is it fun or not fun? Make up your mind :-)
lyall Posted - 01/29/2007 : 08:57:35
You pick players to make team. You play a regular season, then playoffs. All the games are simulated(don't know how). You usually have a salay cap to follow, you have to deal with inguries. You can trade, call players from the minors. Basiclly be the GM of a team you make, but no real hockey invovled. It's not very fun.
blade Posted - 01/28/2007 : 21:50:05
what is a sim league?

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page