Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Boston
 nux-playoff team?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
doublechamp7 Posted - 02/06/2011 : 09:20:40
The canucks are having a great season, no doubt about that, but I still have my doubts about how deep they can get in the playoffs. How far will they get in the playoffs?

Bring back the Jets!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nuxfan Posted - 02/06/2011 : 09:58:31
I am more confident about this bunch than any other in the last decade - however I chose lose in the finals. I think they're the best in the west, and they should get out of the west this year. I don't know if they're best in the league however, PHI looks very strong. It could go either way, but I'm hedging. I think a finals appearance will happen.

Given that no one on that team save Samuelsson has seen the 3rd round, it will be interesting to see how they handle the pressure if they do go that far. This city is going to go absolutely nuts as well. In '94 locals nearly destroyed Robson Street when they lost in game 7.

The good news - we have this core group of players together for the next 3 years at least...

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page