Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Does Tim Brent have potential?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4270 Posted - 03/12/2011 : 13:34:57
I saw Tim Brent play Carolina and boy did he look good. 2 goals, 1 assist. Both goals were unassisted and highlights the next morning.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Duke Posted - 03/13/2011 : 18:47:47
Yes Beans, T.Kaberle led the leafs powerplay to 25th overall to 30th overall for a whole decade, you know how i feel about kaberle.....the leafs are doing just fine without him...the few goals he did set up are being off-set by his not giving up any due to his weak defending.

Thats still not saying T. Brent can fill his offense abilities. What kind of moron fills an offensive D-mans position with a defensive 4th line checker ??....only in Toronto.
foolpittier Posted - 03/13/2011 : 14:57:02
lets not stray of the subject of Tim Brent's awesomeness,
now fellas.
Beans15 Posted - 03/13/2011 : 14:09:57
But Duke, I thought that Kaberle was a horrible PP player and that he had so few goals and couldn't do anything to increase the PP performance in TO?? Wasn't that your opinion before?? Would that not mean that an AHL could do as well as Kaberle??

The Duke Posted - 03/13/2011 : 10:42:26
For some reason Ron Wilson has replaced kaberle with Tim Brent on Toronto`s first unit powerplay guest.

It went 0 - for - 24 with Brent trying to set up Phaneuf`s shot. He looks like a fish out of water in my opinion.

Only a FOOL like Wilson would replace kaberle with a career AHL`er who is a 4th line player with borderline 3rd line checking potential.

You would think a coach with even half a brain ( since the leafs do not have a 2nd D-man with powerplay potential ) would have maybe Graboski or Kulemin ( great defensively also ) on the point with Phaneuf.

What a strategic moron Wilson is...
foolpittier Posted - 03/13/2011 : 04:29:18
4 team's + 19 games + 1 goal = Tim Brent.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page