Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Calgary
 Cervenka and Hudler back to face the Oilers

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dgg1412 Posted - 01/23/2013 : 14:02:36
Finally get to see the whole team on Saturday against the Oilers. Looking forward to seeing what Cervenka can do in the NHL. Flames have had periods that they not only carrired the play but dominated in there first 2 games just not enough finnish during those times. Both Hudler and Cervenka add to the skill leavel and will add more scoring punch. Now the Flames have to shore up the defencive play.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dgg1412 Posted - 01/28/2013 : 15:32:19
It was nice to see Bouwmeester have a great game. I went to the Ducks game and his preformance was the worst I have ever seen out of him. Hopefully Hartley can get him going again, such a wast as a shut down Dman.
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 01/28/2013 : 13:07:19
Hate to say it Leigh, but there is no chance this year that the Flames are gonna measure up against those 2 teams you mentioned. The only way they are gonna see those 2 teams in action this year, is if the Flames see the Stanely cup finals. Based on the small number of games played so far, I cant see this years Flames getting that far, more than likely not even a playoff position this year. Have to say though, having seen and given a lot of critisizm to the Flames this year, I was impressed with them for many patches of the game against the Oilers.

quote:
Originally posted by leigh

I was pretty impressed with both of them in last night's game. Cervenka has more talent than I thought. Hudler had a great game and I hope to see more of it! It was a good test for the early season and the Flames dominated the game, but as talented as the Oilers are there are much bigger measuring sticks out there (Penguins, Rangers etc)

Side note, loved Bouwmeester last night! Not sure if it's a new him, but it was great!

leigh Posted - 01/27/2013 : 17:50:30
I was pretty impressed with both of them in last night's game. Cervenka has more talent than I thought. Hudler had a great game and I hope to see more of it! It was a good test for the early season and the Flames dominated the game, but as talented as the Oilers are there are much bigger measuring sticks out there (Penguins, Rangers etc)

Side note, loved Bouwmeester last night! Not sure if it's a new him, but it was great!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page