Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Weiss done for the year

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alex116 Posted - 03/05/2013 : 08:58:17
There's been a lot of speculation on a possible trade of Stephen Weiss by the Panthers as the trade deadline approaches, however, that looks unlikely now. He's having season ending surgery on his wrist which is a bit of a blow for the Panthers as they'd have loved to have been able to get something for him in a trade at or before the deadline. He's a pending UFA and will be looking for a raise i'm sure on the 4.1 (3.1 cap hit) he was making in Florida.

Should be a few teams interested in seeing what this guy can do outside of Florida but would be a good #2 C on a lot of teams. His career high is just 61pts and while he's scored over 20 G's 4 times, 28 is the highest mixed in with two seasons at 20 and one at 21. Let's call him a 20 goal guy? Lastly, he only had 1 G and 3 A this season in 17 games so you have to wonder two things, is this going to affect what he gets in an offer AND, was he hampered by this wrist injury for most of these 17 games?

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page