Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Suggestions
 TRADES

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest8438 Posted - 04/05/2009 : 15:53:00
I dont know if this has been sugested kind of looked around for it but couldnt find it but I'm sure its out there. I thought it would be a good idea to allow trades for players that are already drafted. I found it a pain for 2 teams that wanted to make a trade with eachother and i had to drop the players they wanted to trade then put them onto their team, then they lose the points that the player had got them. Just a sugestion though!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 04/05/2009 : 19:27:39
quote:
Originally posted by Guest8438

I dont know if this has been sugested kind of looked around for it but couldnt find it but I'm sure its out there. I thought it would be a good idea to allow trades for players that are already drafted. I found it a pain for 2 teams that wanted to make a trade with eachother and i had to drop the players they wanted to trade then put them onto their team, then they lose the points that the player had got them. Just a sugestion though!

You're absolutely right guest 8438, couldn't agree with you more. We're likely going to redo our entire trades system this summer and roll out an imprved system for the regular season. However for the 2009 playoffs it will remain the same. Thanks for the feedback!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page