Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Philadelphia
 Brayden Schenn

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest2330 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 11:24:16
Is it time to drop schenn in fantasy leagues? he has now been "loaned" to the AHL.... i've heard it has implications with phillys cap issues but this is worrisome. In your opinion is it time to drop what was thought to be a calder candidate a few weeks ago?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest2349 Posted - 10/21/2011 : 09:00:42
schenn has been recalled from the ahl affiliate of philly
Guest2316 Posted - 10/18/2011 : 18:20:16
Couturier top 2? Not sure id agree I don't think he will have the same offensive upside as the top 5 picks... As for schenn looks like Philly won't keep him unless he fits in on a scoring line
Pasty7 Posted - 10/13/2011 : 09:42:47
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

After watching part of the Canucks / Flyers game, i'm guessing Couturier will be sticking with the Flyers. It's the only action i've seen from them, but he was impressive, including being on the penalty kill every chance he got! Kid was very good. Again, it's the first i've seen of the Flyers, but i don't see this kid getting sent back to junior!

i think in time we may look back and say this kid should have been one of the top 2 picks this season, as he was originally projected , i have been nothing but impressed with his play

"I led the league in "Go get 'em next time." - Bob Uecker
Alex116 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 23:06:03
After watching part of the Canucks / Flyers game, i'm guessing Couturier will be sticking with the Flyers. It's the only action i've seen from them, but he was impressive, including being on the penalty kill every chance he got! Kid was very good. Again, it's the first i've seen of the Flyers, but i don't see this kid getting sent back to junior!
foolpittier Posted - 10/12/2011 : 12:27:54
not if it's a keeper pool.
Guest2330 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 11:25:44
as a side note, sean couturier is playing third line center and may be sent down to the his junior team soon (after 9 games)

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page