Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Central Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Dallas
 Shane Doan's Hat Trick

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4306 Posted - 01/08/2012 : 12:48:18
Good to see Shane Doan finally get a hat trick. It took him 1,161 games to do so, and he came close 38 times before, games in which he scored two goals, but not three.

Jeez - even Georges Laraque had a hat trick to his credit, and Oilers rookie Ryan Nugent Hopkins got his first hat trick in his 3rd NHL game!

Good for Doan! It was just a matter of time really, but it was an anomaly that it didn't happen sooner.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest7961 Posted - 01/10/2012 : 03:15:12
over rated plugger
ryan93 Posted - 01/08/2012 : 21:24:18
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4306

Good to see Shane Doan finally get a hat trick. It took him 1,161 games to do so, and he came close 38 times before, games in which he scored two goals, but not three.

Jeez - even Georges Laraque had a hat trick to his credit, and Oilers rookie Ryan Nugent Hopkins got his first hat trick in his 3rd NHL game!

Good for Doan! It was just a matter of time really, but it was an anomaly that it didn't happen sooner.

Forget Nugent-Hopkins getting one in his 3rd NHL game...Rangers forward Derek Stepan potted a hat trick in his 1st NHL game, as did recent Stars/Leafs/Wings forward Fabian Brunnstrom.
nuxfan Posted - 01/08/2012 : 13:27:37
there was a great shot last night of a picture that Paul Bissionette took, of Doan in the locker room with all the hats collected off the ice piled around his feet - there was a pretty big pile. Good for him.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page