Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Montreal
 Pierre Gauthier sucks!!!!!!!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Stamkos a Hab Posted - 02/06/2012 : 17:02:15
Pierre Gauthier pisses everyone in Montreal right now. It makes me say Bob Gainey please come back. Now I'm making a list of bad Guthier moves
1. Cammaleri trade
anyone care to expand the list?

Sucks 2 be the rest of ya
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
theraj662 Posted - 04/24/2012 : 04:01:55
I'd have to say the Halak trade was the worst, especially the timing of it. Halak had taken the Habs to the 3rd round and was practically God in the city of Montreal. Then he gets traded less than 2 months later. Gauthier should have been lynched for that one!
Odin Posted - 02/10/2012 : 05:58:50
I cringe every time I hear the name Ryan McDonough.

The Cammaleri trade was a good one.

Leafs81 Posted - 02/09/2012 : 11:32:32
quote:
Originally posted by Guest5001

Biggest problem in Montreal is everyone has to be french.Of course Pierre Gauthier sucks he is french after all.Just watch the draft when Montresl picks,its always a french guy ranked 127th that they pick 11th overall.

I would also add to you saying that french sucks. Well here is a list of french players who are in the top 100 all time according to The hockey news. 25 french players are on that list so that is 25% of the players. Pretty impressive.

Goalies : Patrick Roy, Martin Brodeur, Jacques Plante, Bernard Parent, George Vézina and Lorne Chabot

Defense : Doug Harvey, Raymond Bourque, Denis Potvin and Pierre Pilote

Centers : Mario Lemieux, Jean Belliveau, Henri Richard, Newsy Lalonde (franco ontarien), Marcel Dionne, Joe Malone and Gilbert Perrault

Left Wings : D***ie Moore, Luc Robitaille and Aurčle Jolliat

Right Wings : Maurice Richard, Guy Lafleur, Michael Bossy, Bernard Geoffrion and Yvan Cournoyer.

Pretty impressive list and today we have Brodeur, Luongo, St-Louis, Lecavalier, Letang, Toews (franco-manitobin) just to name a few.
Alex116 Posted - 02/08/2012 : 15:11:48
quote:
Originally posted by Guest5001

Biggest problem in Montreal is everyone has to be french.Of course Pierre Gauthier sucks he is french after all.Just watch the draft when Montresl picks,its always a french guy ranked 127th that they pick 11th overall.

Before selecting Nathan Beaulieu, who was born in Ontario, the Habs selected Jarod Tinordi, an american. The year prior to Tinordi, they selected Louis Leblanc of Pointe-Claire Quebec. Now, pay attention, because here's where you're proven COMPLETELY wrong. This is from Louis Leblanc's wikipedia page:

Leblanc was one of the top-ranked prospects for the 2009 NHL Entry Draft, ranked thirteenth overall among North American skaters by NHL Central Scouting, and was selected eighteenth overall by the Montreal Canadiens, who were hosts of the draft. Leblanc was the first francophone selected in the first round of the Entry Draft by the Canadiens since they picked Eric Chouinard sixteenth overall in 1998. He was praised for his speed and determination, in addition to his willingness to go to the corners for the puck, as well as being a natural goal-scorer.

So, not only was Leblanc ranked higher than you claim, your theory of them always picking french guys is pretty far off if you ask me.

Other Hab picks in round 1 between the Leblanc and Chouinard picks include: Ryan McDonagh (USA), Max Pacioretty (USA), David Fischer (USA), Carey Price (BC), Kyle Chipchura (Alta), Andrei Kostitsyn (Rus), Chris Higgins (USA), Mike Komisarek (USA) and Ron Hainsey (USA). I'd say they've leaned towards Americans moreso than Frenchmen don't you think?
Guest5001 Posted - 02/08/2012 : 13:44:01
Guest2791 Posted - 02/07/2012 : 15:14:09
Feel free, there is always room to bash Pierre Mcguire
Statman Posted - 02/07/2012 : 13:51:10
I didn't read the thread title close enough. I came on here hoping to bash Pierre McGuire! LOL.
Guest4350 Posted - 02/07/2012 : 13:31:43
resigning Markov.
Guest5744 Posted - 02/07/2012 : 12:12:18
kaberle
Leafs81 Posted - 02/07/2012 : 12:11:36
Bob Gainey traded for Scott Gomez.

I think firing Jaques Martin in the middle of the season was a bad move and plus hiring a guy as interim. Montreal didn't have much talent but they were well coached (especially defensively). If Jacques Martin needed to be fired I think the off season would have been a better time. It seems like he just fired him and didn't have a plan B.
Guest5744 Posted - 02/07/2012 : 10:55:09
how long has gauthier been around?
Guest2455 Posted - 02/07/2012 : 09:33:31
Cammalleri trade wasnt a bad move!!!
Guest4350 Posted - 02/07/2012 : 08:52:08
Scott Gomez trade.
Guest4271 Posted - 02/07/2012 : 03:09:59
non-french speaking coach. just for the fact that created even more drama.
Guest4528 Posted - 02/06/2012 : 17:34:00
Halak trade

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page