Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Trivia & Other Games
 Led his team in points

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
theraj662 Posted - 05/07/2012 : 08:01:28
Which player led his team in points for 3 consecutive years with 3 different teams?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alex116 Posted - 05/08/2012 : 00:51:28
quote:
Originally posted by leigh

quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

theraj.....i like your trivia, and this question's a great one for which i don't have the answer off the top of my head. What i was gonna mention though is seeing as you seem to be a trivia buff, why not start a thread for these trivia questions? That way they'd all be bunched together?

Either way, keep'em coming!

I see what you're driving at Alex but we prefer them to be separate. Each subject should have it's own thread in the appropriate section (as it is now) We prefer not to mix topics if we can avoid it.

What do i know anyway?
leigh Posted - 05/07/2012 : 17:35:41
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

theraj.....i like your trivia, and this question's a great one for which i don't have the answer off the top of my head. What i was gonna mention though is seeing as you seem to be a trivia buff, why not start a thread for these trivia questions? That way they'd all be bunched together?

I see what you're driving at Alex but we prefer them to be separate. Each subject should have it's own thread in the appropriate section (as it is now) We prefer not to mix topics if we can avoid it.
theraj662 Posted - 05/07/2012 : 12:42:37
Guest 4178 is correct! You da trivia man!

quote:
Originally posted by Guest4178

Vincent Damphouse.

Toronto (1990-91): 73 points
Edmonton (1991-92): 89 points
Montreal (1992-93): 97 points

Guest4178 Posted - 05/07/2012 : 12:17:24
Correction on the spelling: It should be Damphousse (two s's)

Edmonton traded Glenn Anderson and Grant Fuhr to the Leafs for Damphousse. And after a great year in Edmonton, the Oilers traded Damphousse to Montreal for Shayne Corson.

Not a good trade in my opinion. Corson never became the leader the Oilers were seeking at the time, and his points production was not comparable to Damphousse's.
Guest4178 Posted - 05/07/2012 : 10:57:04
Vincent Damphouse.

Toronto (1990-91): 73 points
Edmonton (1991-92): 89 points
Montreal (1992-93): 97 points

The_Gipper Posted - 05/07/2012 : 09:48:47
first thought that came to my head was Wayne Gretzky. The span of his career where he went from LA to St. Louis, then to the Rangers.

but i'm pretty sure he was traded mid-season from LA to St. Louis, then he went UFA at seasons end and the Rangers landed him. so he never really spent a full season with the Blues.
Alex116 Posted - 05/07/2012 : 09:17:45

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page