Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Is Ribeiro the biggest diver right now

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dgg1412 Posted - 01/24/2013 : 05:10:16
I guess I could have put this up as a poll, but I will just as the question. I was watchin the Jets Caps game the other night and Ribeiro was all over it yellingat the refs. Yes they did not call the high stick that cut him off the face off, but in the refs defence it was hard to tell what was happening because of Ribeiros over acting. He got caught with the blade of the stick and made it look like he was shot falling back arms flailing around. then near the end of the game he got a penilty that negated a goal for again embelishing. Mike has a long history of being a diver so the refs are not going to call anything if he keep acting like a soccer player. Mike is the auther of the biggest flop in NHL history (Montreal funky chicken) and it looks like he wont be changing his ways any time soon. There is my case for Ribeiro who would choose?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest2571 Posted - 01/24/2013 : 07:58:17
ryan callahan....winter classic,game in hand, open net...nuff said
Alex116 Posted - 01/24/2013 : 07:32:33
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2790

Alex Burrows...nuff said

Well, first off, if you know the Canucks, you'd prob know that Burrows over the past few years has improved in this department while Kesler, who did improve for a year then took a big step back, is still considered the biggest embellisher on this team. It's a part of his game that upon his return, has to change. If he wants to gain respect of officials, his peers, fans, etc, he needs to cut this crap and stick to playing hockey.

I don't see enough of all the other teams to really say who is the biggest culprit league wide but i've seen enough from Ribiero to know he's def up there in the top group of these "divers".
Guest2790 Posted - 01/24/2013 : 06:53:20
Alex Burrows...nuff said

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page