Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Tim Thomas wants to play again

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nuxfan Posted - 07/01/2013 : 14:24:24
According to TSN, Thomas has asked his agent to "explore options" for a return to the NHL next season. His previous contract with BOS is up, so he could go anywhere that he wants, or that will take him.

I'm thinking Gillis should pick him up as a backup for Luongo next season - Luongo's going to need someone to pump his tires all year long. Besides, the Canucks don't seem the same without an ongoing goaltending controversy...
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
just1n Posted - 07/04/2013 : 23:17:59
Haha. I clicked on this topic specifically to suggest that Thomas should back up Luongo. Get out the tire pump!
Guest2330 Posted - 07/03/2013 : 08:20:55
Thomas can go right back to the start ....

15 odd years in Europe
followed by two good years in the nhl
should be about 55 by the time its said and done
Guest4607 Posted - 07/03/2013 : 08:09:59
Tim Thomas to back up .. Louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. Maybe ..
Alex116 Posted - 07/02/2013 : 09:17:31
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4096

quote:
Originally posted by nuxfan

According to TSN, Thomas has asked his agent to "explore options" for a return to the NHL next season. His previous contract with BOS is up, so he could go anywhere that he wants, or that will take him.

I'm thinking Gillis should pick him up as a backup for Luongo next season - Luongo's going to need someone to pump his tires all year long. Besides, the Canucks don't seem the same without an ongoing goaltending controversy...

Well I guess the Islanders won this trade. Not only did they get the best player but it allowed them to go up to the cap minimum. Boston lost this trade big time giving a Conn Smythe winner and 2 time Vezina away like that for nothing.

NO WAY! This trade is even! Win/Win for both teams. I mean, one got a draft pick, the other got a guy who didn't play. You do realize this means that neither team had to use up a roster spot! EVEN DEAL!!!
Guest4096 Posted - 07/02/2013 : 07:41:33
quote:
Originally posted by nuxfan

Well I guess the Islanders won this trade. Not only did they get the best player but it allowed them to go up to the cap minimum. Boston lost this trade big time giving a Conn Smythe winner and 2 time Vezina away like that for nothing.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page