Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 there's a laugh or two here

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
umteman Posted - 07/31/2013 : 15:57:55

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/seven-other-things-nfl-totally-steal-nhl-203009029.html

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
umteman Posted - 08/04/2013 : 05:24:18
thanks for that, i forgot to mention the hits included there.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
n/a Posted - 08/01/2013 : 08:58:07
Nice! Thanks.

I had fun watching the "top ten 2013 season hits" there . . . I think the one that was my absolute favourite, - and it's got to be, for regular season anyways, one of my top ten or twenty all time - is the one showing up at #5 on Datsyuk, Kings vs Red Wings.

Dastyuk dangling, like only he and a handful of others can, gets around his defender, making a move to score on the goalie all alone and . . . WHAM!

A solid bodycheck from the side and slightly to the rear, clean, wiping out Dats and erasing what probably was a goal. An AWESOME hit on one of the slipperiest players in the league, and on top of that, on a near breakaway opportunity to score.

That was flat-out awesome. The best hit on Datsyuk I have ever seen . . . maybe the cleanest hit I have ever seen on him ever.

Who was that, btw, that laid out Dats?

Drew Doughty, LA Kings.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page