Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Scotiabank commercial

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alex116 Posted - 10/28/2013 : 16:17:00
Not sure who's seen this and if it's played everywhere, but this is a pretty funny commercial. I love the Toronto mascot's reaction. Yes, i love something to do with the Leafs! Must be a full moon? I may find it more humorous than others as me and my buddies often "play" for the tab when we go out, in this exact manner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-UMeltlIc
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest0232 Posted - 01/04/2014 : 07:41:56
fitting commercial as at the end vancouvers mascot blows off. it tells the world he's full of hot air just like the vancouver fans.
Alex116 Posted - 12/30/2013 : 14:39:13
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9938

Most retarded and poorly acted commercial I have ever seen one of Canada's largest banks and the NHL and that is the best they could do? I don't know, it's just a commercial but it grinds my gears for some reason.

Tough crowd! They're freakin' dudes in mascot costumes with NO WORDS spoken and you call "poorly acted"? Lol. I still love it and i love nuxfan's buddy "Carlton the Bear's" reaction the best with the arm pump at both not having to pay, and the fact it's the Canuck that got stuck with the bill!
nuxfan Posted - 12/29/2013 : 22:41:15
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9249

Actually, here in TO we were wondering if you in Vancouver see the same version, or they show Carlton the Bear paying there.

Toronto's mascot is named Carlton the Bear???
Guest9249 Posted - 12/29/2013 : 21:33:18
Actually, here in TO we were wondering if you in Vancouver see the same version, or they show Carlton the Bear paying there.
Guest9938 Posted - 12/29/2013 : 16:38:03
Most retarded and poorly acted commercial I have ever seen one of Canada's largest banks and the NHL and that is the best they could do? I don't know, it's just a commercial but it grinds my gears for some reason.
markliso Posted - 10/28/2013 : 20:50:14
those stupid credit cards make me seriously contemplate on switching banks so I can have an oilers one.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page