Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Returning Super Stars

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 02/03/2014 : 15:26:37
Which superstar coming off of the IR would you prefer to have in your fantasy lineup for the remainder of the season?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest9656 Posted - 02/25/2014 : 09:28:27
John Tavares
irvine Posted - 02/07/2014 : 17:49:02
I think Stamkos will be eligible to return immediately following the Olympics. Like Stammer said him self, he expected to return to Tampas next game following that meeting with Team Doctors and Stevie Y.

I think it's more precautionary than a total set back, in my thought any ways.

I believe his leg is close to being where its needed to be. But the Doctors and team just do not want to risk further injury with his leg being 80-90%, and not 100%.

If he continues to push and rehab during the next 2-2.5 weeks, a long with proper rest, I believe we will see him return to Tampas first game back after the Olympics.

Irvine/prez.
Alex116 Posted - 02/06/2014 : 20:33:23
quote:
Originally posted by Guest8296

Looks like Sedin was the better choice after all.

Not so fast. Stamkos may have had what some consider a setback, but Sedin is now missing the Olympics as well. Even if Stamkos is out for a little after the Olympics and Sedin comes right back, Stamkos could still outscore him. I guess it'll depend on just how long till Stamkos lace's them up?
Guest8296 Posted - 02/06/2014 : 19:37:57
Looks like Sedin was the better choice after all.
irvine Posted - 02/03/2014 : 18:04:51
I agree here, not even a contest.

Perhaps the worlds best pure goal scorer, Steven Stamkos. (Only comparable... Alex Ovechkin).

If I'm looking for points going forward, Stamkos is the guy I want. I know he's more than likely going to produce goals and add a few assists a long the way. Especially with his team playing how they are this season.

Irvine/prez.
Alex116 Posted - 02/03/2014 : 17:39:19
Stamkos, and its not even close!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page