Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Buffalo
 Best game of year?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jbraiter Posted - 02/23/2007 : 12:18:34
Was the Buffalo vs Senators game on Feb 22 the best game of the year?
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bablaboushka Posted - 03/05/2007 : 08:49:00
So it was the best of the year for Ottawa and Buffalo. It certainly was not near the best game of the year for the entire league.
PainTrain Posted - 03/05/2007 : 08:05:22
It's funny just for that game Brian Mcgrattan was not a healthy scratch and guess what he did fight.

GO Sabres GO!!!!!!
Novie Posted - 03/02/2007 : 05:35:44
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova
True, but the reason I thought this one was good was not because of the goalie fight, it was just a bonus, but because I did think it was pretty fast-paced and exciting; Buffalo and Ottawa are both good teams wih similar records against each other, and it was fun to see them play. Plus it was even better because the Sabres were short on players from injury which made it more exciting, for me at least, to see if they could win. I guess being a Sabres fan helps a little when it comes to enjoying that game

Mik, even though I need someone else to take out your Sabres, you're a genius! I really don't wanna see Sens/Sabres in the playoffs this year, even though it would be fun to watch, I really can't see my guys coming out on top of that one.

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Novie Posted - 03/02/2007 : 05:33:46
quote:
Originally posted by Saku Steen

quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

They have their games.

I dont remember a good fast-paced Ottawa game.

Did you see the Ott/Buff rematch?

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Mikhailova Posted - 03/01/2007 : 12:55:20
quote:

Best game? So the goalies fought big deal, that doesn't make it a good game. You want to watch a good quality NHL hockey game? Watch the Sharks vs. the Flames or tonight, the Sharks vs. the Preds or the Sabres and the Preds or something... Watch teams who play fast-paced, exciting hockey. Sure a goalie fight is nice once in a while but it does not automatically a good game make.

True, but the reason I thought this one was good was not because of the goalie fight, it was just a bonus, but because I did think it was pretty fast-paced and exciting; Buffalo and Ottawa are both good teams wih similar records against each other, and it was fun to see them play. Plus it was even better because the Sabres were short on players from injury which made it more exciting, for me at least, to see if they could win. I guess being a Sabres fan helps a little when it comes to enjoying that game
Saku Steen Posted - 03/01/2007 : 11:17:29
quote:

They have their games.

I dont remember a good fast-paced Ottawa game.
bablaboushka Posted - 03/01/2007 : 10:32:25
They have their games.
Novie Posted - 03/01/2007 : 06:03:02
quote:
Watch teams who play fast-paced, exciting hockey.

Babs, we might be fighting if you just said the Sens aren't a fast-paced exciting team.

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
bablaboushka Posted - 02/28/2007 : 18:04:58
Best game? So the goalies fought big deal, that doesn't make it a good game. You want to watch a good quality NHL hockey game? Watch the Sharks vs. the Flames or tonight, the Sharks vs. the Preds or the Sabres and the Preds or something... Watch teams who play fast-paced, exciting hockey. Sure a goalie fight is nice once in a while but it does not automatically a good game make.
Patchy Posted - 02/28/2007 : 14:01:59
ok ok, you guys have had your runs against the leafs. Now back on topic.. I think it was the best game of the season thus far, but we do have to wait until the end of the season to be sure.
Great game though

~~Go Leafs Go~~
jbraiter Posted - 02/28/2007 : 12:35:20
nice i love when the leafs get destroyed i went to the leafs vs canucks game and the canucks killed them 6-1

Go Canucks
Mikhailova Posted - 02/28/2007 : 12:26:08
Sure, the Sabres won without half their good players after coming back from behind, I guess it was one of the best...(and there was a goalie fight too). I missed half the game watching Miracle though.

Actually last night's Sabres-Leafs game was great cuz the Sabres crushed TO 6-1 Hahahaha

I so do love the title of this article
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=197987&hubname=
PainTrain Posted - 02/27/2007 : 19:24:30
Its the best game thus far because the only goalie fight even though Marty Biron didnt know who he was fighting with
semin-rules Posted - 02/23/2007 : 12:19:48
You should put was this game the best of the year so far

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page