Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Suggestions
 Off Topic(non-hockey talk)

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1 Crosby fan Posted - 03/24/2007 : 14:02:45
i think we need one what do you guys think
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 02/24/2008 : 22:38:28
Hey gang I don't object to it but we have to configure it so it does not show up on the home page as "recent topic". We want to make sure that recent topics on the home page are ONLY hockey related. But at the moment we have our hands full with Playoff preparations. I'll see about getting that configured and we can roll it out.
Datsyuk 1 Posted - 02/24/2008 : 22:07:48
Why would you want to talk about somehting other then hockey? Hockey is the best.
Beans15 Posted - 11/27/2007 : 22:01:47
I think this is admin's call. I think the group of people on here for the most part are into the debates and hot topics, and as long as it pertains to sports, I think it's fine.

However, Admin's call.

Wayne or Bobby?? How about both!!!
Antroman Posted - 11/27/2007 : 20:49:10
I like the idea. We could always scrap it if there were problems and it might keep the other topics about hockey more to the point. It would also be a great way to garner info about the areas other guys live in? Here is an example: Have any of you Calgary guys ever heard of a band called Slicker Billy? I met them in Nashville a few years back and they said at that time that they played in Calgary every year at the Stampede?
shinnyafterschool Posted - 11/27/2007 : 17:14:17
I think another Forum should be created specifically for Off-Topic purposes. I've looked at other forums and most seem to have this.(Also, it seems as if these sites have NOT drifted away from their particular criteria.) This is a forum where people can talk about things like, what kind of vehicle they drive, If they just watched a really great movie, or even still, how great the Saskatchewan Roughriders are! Cheers.
1 Crosby fan Posted - 03/24/2007 : 14:47:01
eh it's just a suggestion
-oil-country- Posted - 03/24/2007 : 14:34:07
Ya i don't think there is a need for one, if you must post something that you think you really have to say make a topic like "March Madness" etc. IMO
semin-rules Posted - 03/24/2007 : 14:32:45
No kidding, if there is a non-hockey topic, the site will start drifitng away from hockey, and it could get out of hand....

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
Canucks Man Posted - 03/24/2007 : 14:06:46
Why? This is a hockey website.

CANUCKS RULE!!!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page