Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Detroit
 Hasek back in Detroit

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ryan Harper Posted - 07/31/2006 : 14:20:33
Not surprisingly, Dominik Hasek has signed with the Red Wings. In my opinion, this is a much better move than bringing in Belfour. Although both are old and prone to injury, Hasek was great last season while Belfour was terrible. If he can play 40 games and be healthy for the playoffs then Detroit wins.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GOWINGS19 Posted - 05/13/2007 : 22:29:21
ahhh i love when old topics are brought back to the front...babs...buddy i'll be nab would love to be hasek right now...still in the playoffs at least

"I don’t need to score the goal. I need someone to start thinking about me and forgetting about scoring goals." -Vladmir Konstantinov
Mikhailova Posted - 05/12/2007 : 18:50:45
Yeah, seriously. Laugh all you want, but Hasek is part of the reason Detroit's still in the playoffs right now. Like him or hate him, his style works and he gets the job done.

quote:
3) Detroit doesn't make it past the first round of the playoffs. I'll be surprised if they even beat Nashville for Central Division champ.

Surprised now babs?
rook13ca Posted - 05/12/2007 : 16:00:56
At the moment there are 26 other teams wishing they were in the spot is detroit is right now.. down to four teams in the playoffs... I guess bringing hasek back wasnt that bad a move at all now.
leafsfan1 Posted - 03/31/2007 : 06:03:00
quote:
Originally posted by Myles06-07

Hasek sucks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He does not, he won the gold medal for the Czechs in Nagano! He blocked Pavel Bure's shots, and that's tough to do. Of course, that was a long time ago and I must admit his age is catching up with him. But I wouldn't say he sucks.

how can you say hasek sucks he is sooo good like really
Mikhailova Posted - 11/06/2006 : 11:27:58
quote:
Originally posted by Myles06-07

Hasek sucks.

He does not, he won the gold medal for the Czechs in Nagano! He blocked Pavel Bure's shots, and that's tough to do. Of course, that was a long time ago and I must admit his age is catching up with him. But I wouldn't say he sucks.
Myles06-07 Posted - 11/04/2006 : 19:20:57
Hasek sucks.
He should leave the NHL and become part of the commitee or something.
Ryan Harper Posted - 09/05/2006 : 14:27:20
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

Good move. Hašek is an extremely good goalie.

Sure he was a good goalie but can he get it done at his age/proneness to injury?
Mikhailova Posted - 09/04/2006 : 13:38:22
Good move. Hašek is an extremely good goalie.
Donald Beckett Posted - 08/01/2006 : 08:33:25
I don't understand why they are doing this. If I were a Red Wing fan I would be pissed. Haven't we seen this movie before? They have a young goalie James Howard who would be a perfect fit as a back up to Osgood and instead they bring in Hasek? Did they not see what happened in Ottawa?

bablaboushka Posted - 07/31/2006 : 17:58:03
1) AHAHAHAHAHAHA

2) How happy is Osgood right now... Considering they had already said that he was #1.

3) Detroit doesn't make it past the first round of the playoffs. I'll be surprised if they even beat Nashville for Central Division champ.

I can't wait for 2006-2007 predictions!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page