Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Central Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Winnipeg / Atlanta
 Thrashers bench Lehtonen for game 2

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
semin-rules Posted - 04/13/2007 : 16:04:57
http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?articleid=299029&page=NewsPage&service=page

What do you think about this??
I don't agree with it, I think Lehtonen played a great game on game 1 and doesnt deserve to be benched

~~~~~COME ON STARS, LETS BRING IT HOME~~~~~
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Patchy Posted - 04/13/2007 : 21:40:58
Ya watching highlights from game 1, why would you even think of benching him, I mean really just becuase you lose the first game doesn't mean it was totally your goalie's fault...
That would be like benching...evgeni malkin because he didn't score in his first playoff game.

~~Go Leafs Go~~
bablaboushka Posted - 04/13/2007 : 21:25:44
I think this is a serious insult to Lehtonen. It's the first playoff game in Thrashers history and already they've lost faith in him? He made some killer saves and even though he looked a little shaky, it was to be expected. Not to knock Hedberg because he's not a bad goalie, but Atlanta has far from a SJ/Nashville/Anaheim-caliber duo that they can flip any game they want. Poor choice.
Mikhailova Posted - 04/13/2007 : 16:31:34
Not good...Hedberg's just not the same.

So NYR won. It's only the first game, don't bench your best goalie before the series gets rolling! Here comes another of my constant references to Lake Placid: the Russians pulled Tretjak because he played a crappy first period and they lost. (Of course, that's a good thing in that case () but it's an example of what not necessarily to do)

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page