Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Detroit
 Hasek vrs chelios

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SlowShot Posted - 06/16/2007 : 20:01:55
Who would you rather have for one year?

I love Charles Wang
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
leafsfan_101 Posted - 07/16/2007 : 14:30:11
quote:
Originally posted by willus3

quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101

I would get Hasek because he would be most effective on a team then Chelios would. Hasek has the abbility to change a game and Chelios can't. So i would go with Hasek.

Second place is only first place of the losers.

In Chelios's prime, early 90's Hawks specifically, he changed many games outcome. Being a Leafs fan I would have thought you would know that. The Leafs certainly felt Chelios's presence on more than one occasion.

"You are not your desktop wallpaper"

Thats willus kust when I thought I forgot. In Chelios's time he was good, but as of now I think Hasek in net for Detriot would effect their games more then "Grandpa" Chelios would. Im not saying that Chris is bad now, nesissarily, but that he doesn't have the effect on a game that he once used to.

willus3 Posted - 07/16/2007 : 12:00:45
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101

I would get Hasek because he would be most effective on a team then Chelios would. Hasek has the abbility to change a game and Chelios can't. So i would go with Hasek.

In Chelios's prime, early 90's Hawks specifically, he changed many games outcome. Being a Leafs fan I would have thought you would know that. The Leafs certainly felt Chelios's presence on more than one occasion.

"You are not your desktop wallpaper"
PainTrain Posted - 07/16/2007 : 10:50:34
If Hasek signs with Minnesota, he is a back up goaltender, how is he going to change a game as a back up?
leafsfan_101 Posted - 07/16/2007 : 10:40:07

Beans15 Posted - 07/16/2007 : 10:36:39
How can you really compare the two??

If I run a team that needs a goalie for a year it's Hasek.

If my teams needs a defenseman it Chelios.

It's what ever the needs of the team is at the time.

I Love your Kids, IHC is the man, and The Oilers Rule. Does that make me insane??
HasekFan39 Posted - 07/16/2007 : 00:13:20
Hasek all the way! 6 Vezinas proves he's one of the best!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JPmBxERRm_y
Mikhailova Posted - 06/17/2007 : 19:47:18
Yeah you're right on that. He's not as good as he used to be. Age is catching up to him.
PainTrain Posted - 06/17/2007 : 18:06:57
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

Well his style worked better than a lot of goalies' traditional style...6 Vezinas doesn't lie.

True!

It's funny how he gets it done but in his prime he was really good but now I just think he is washed up.

He was good but not as good.
Mikhailova Posted - 06/17/2007 : 18:01:44
Well his style worked better than a lot of goalies' traditional style...6 Vezinas doesn't lie.
PainTrain Posted - 06/17/2007 : 15:54:13
Well Haseks style that I call the flopping fish in crease doesn't always work and he is one of the biggest divers. And me I'm not a big fan of Chelios, for me I would take none of them that should be an option.
Guest4024 Posted - 06/17/2007 : 15:39:29
chelios cuz my team is vancouver so i wouldnt need hasek
Mikhailova Posted - 06/17/2007 : 11:38:07
Hasek. His goaltending helps the Wings a lot, and although Chelios is good there are other good d-men to help out too. But their aren't any other goalies who match Hasek.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page