Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Suggestions
 Goalie Stats and a question

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4084 Posted - 10/01/2007 : 09:29:41
Hey,

2 quick questions.

1. Can we add a games started stat for goalies? Is this difficult?

2. What if I want to have all of my players to accumulate PIM. For example, in our pool, every skater will accumulate PIM's as part of thier total. Would I have to make EVERY skater an enforcer? I think that would work.

Thanks for adding the positional bias rule...I think it was me who suggested it a few years back. This is much better than EXCEL!!!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 10/10/2007 : 10:10:14
Hello again,

Unfortunately there is not way to accomplish this in the current configuration. I will add it to the list of potential upgrades and we'lls ee if it can make it into playoff builds. no promises however. Thanks for the suggestion!
Guest4084 Posted - 10/10/2007 : 06:26:06
Hi...it's me again...

Our pool has our forwards and defense which earn PIM's. As suggested above, I have entered all forwards and defense as enforcers so as to earn PIM. However, our pool also has a positional bias, whereas the bottom forward and defenseman will not count. Since I have counted all of the forwards and defensemen as enforcers, this positional bias is not working (it will only disregard the bottom 2 enforcers, which is not necessarily the same as disregarding the bottom F and D). Is there anyway to add PIM's as a general stat for F and D?

If not...Any suggestions or what am I missing?
admin Posted - 10/01/2007 : 10:05:14
Hi 4084. Feel free to set up a forum account

1) We tend to release new stats seasonally to avoid potential mid-season glitches. SO if we add it it will likely wait until playoffs. Great suggestion though!

2) You are right, mark each player as an enforcer and that will achieve the desired effect.

For the bias rule, if it was you, we owe you a debt of gratitude!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page