Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Philadelphia
 Another Upcoming Philly Suspension?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leigh Posted - 01/05/2008 : 13:05:47
Last night Devils center Travis Zajac said Flyers defenseman Derian Hatcher bit him in the second period on the finger, which ended up with the New Jersey player requiring stitches. Hatcher says he's the victim and that Zajac's finger was cut on his tooth and that in fact Hatcher's jaw is sore because of the incident. I didn't hear if there was any video evidence....

Could this be another suspension coming to the returned Broad Street Bullies?

Full article here: http://www.pickuphockey.com/hockeynews.aspx?article=7009623055
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
irvine Posted - 01/05/2008 : 18:14:51
Flyers VS Leafs...

Well, it looks the Flyers are back at it. Hatcher left his feet, mid-ice, looking to nail a lead player (Steen, I believe) but missed hitting his own teammate Lupul. Lupul left the game with what I would assume is a concussion. He had no idea where he was.

Later in the game, Downey, on his knees pops Blake in the eye (also on his knees,) and Blakes eye swelled and black-and-blued as fast as he hit him.

The Flyers need to smarten up. I like rough hockey, don't get me wrong. But they cheap shot far too much. Be physical, but not dirty.

Irvine
irvine Posted - 01/05/2008 : 16:43:08
I'm not sure, as I never seen the incident. But, I would not call them the Broad Street Bullies. More like, I don't know, the Broad Street Bitches. :) For all of their cheap shots.

Irvine

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page