Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Suggestions
 Injury Report suggestion

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9262 Posted - 01/25/2008 : 11:00:48
Within the the poolies team where it shows the clickable "yes" in the IP column, instead of the report being day - day would it be hard to have the true estimated return time replace the day - day?

EG: Sidney Crosby
Date Injured : 2008-01-19
Injury : High Ankle Sprain - 6 - 8 weeks.

I hope I'm making sense here?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 01/25/2008 : 12:28:28
Hi Guest 9262, I hear what you are saying and it is a useful suggestion. In fact we used to provide some estimate of return but the maintenance of keeping it up to date is tremendous. On top of that we then get too many email saying that the status is out of date or wrong (even if it is right) There are just too many sources with varying degrees of information and accuracy. So until we can stream a feed right from each team (or an official source) we will likely keep it the way it is (feeds cost money and since we're a free site it makes it tough to pay for )
hkalirah Posted - 01/25/2008 : 11:32:01
I get what you're saying, but what do you do for a guy like Glen Murray? He's out with an injury, is skating in practice, and he'll play whenever he feels he's ready. There's no real time table for his return.

Go Wings Go!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page