Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Poll - Buffalo vs. Anaheim. Who would win?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest0942 Posted - 12/15/2006 : 09:44:51
If Buffalo and Anaheim played against eachother who would win?
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Beans15 Posted - 12/20/2006 : 11:57:11
If San Jose and Anaheim make it that far. The one thing I am confidently predicting is a great playoff. Right now there is three games that separate 3rd to 8th in the West. With teams like Calgary, Detroit, Nashville, Colorodo, Minnesota, Edmonton, and Dallas in that mix it will be a tough road for anyone in the West. And it is just as tough in the East. Should be fun.

However, on paper and though this year, is should tecnhically be a Sharks and Ducks West Final.
bablaboushka Posted - 12/20/2006 : 10:22:59
Haha good point, but try explaining that to the GM's in the East that are too chicken to venture out more into the West than they already do, which is very little.

I think Buffalo would win because Anaheim gives up WAY too many shots on net, which is why it's surprising to me that they're still doing so well. Buffalo has too many snipers that they'd be denied that many shots. Same reason why San Jose will take Anaheim in the Conf. Finals.
admin Posted - 12/20/2006 : 09:50:00
Anyone else think it is sad that this has to be a hypothetical question? Another reason that every team should play every team at least twice a year.

Guest4689 Posted - 12/20/2006 : 09:11:59
quote:
Originally posted by framer87

Anaheim but it would be close

Go pens

I agree
bablaboushka Posted - 12/19/2006 : 21:43:38
So series or game doesn't really matter...
spearbelly Posted - 12/19/2006 : 21:33:28
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0942

If Buffalo and Anaheim played against eachother who would win?

A series or a game ?????

IF a series.......DUCKS in 6..............but if a game ?..................DUCKS in one .
framer87 Posted - 12/17/2006 : 08:33:39
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

This is the match up the vast majority are saying is the Stanley Cup Final. If they were to play one game, it would be a toss up. If they played 7, I would give the advantage to Anaheim. Reason being, I think thier Defense is deeper and thier offense more consistant. However, the coaching edge would go to Buffalo. At any rate, it would be amazing hockey!

yeah i agree

Go pens
B-rett10 Posted - 12/16/2006 : 22:27:32
Anaheim, 3-1 with an empty netter.
ED11 Posted - 12/15/2006 : 22:11:47
No doubt that Anahiem would win. They are both very good teams but I think that Anahiem is a little more rounded. More leadership and a lot more guys that have played under pressure before.
bablaboushka Posted - 12/15/2006 : 16:56:56
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

This is the match up the vast majority are saying is the Stanley Cup Final.

Obviously, they're the safe picks. The top team in each Conference never meet in the Finals (or VERY rarely) but a lot of people are afraid to go out on a limb and pick someone else to go all the way. I also love how the same people that said at the start of the year that this was Calgary's year are suddenly switching over to the Anaheim or Buffalo camps.
1 Crosby fan Posted - 12/15/2006 : 16:22:14
Anahiem (Mighty) Ducks man
Guest8985 Posted - 12/15/2006 : 15:05:32
too bad these teams don't play in regular season.....
Beans15 Posted - 12/15/2006 : 14:49:43
This is the match up the vast majority are saying is the Stanley Cup Final. If they were to play one game, it would be a toss up. If they played 7, I would give the advantage to Anaheim. Reason being, I think thier Defense is deeper and thier offense more consistant. However, the coaching edge would go to Buffalo. At any rate, it would be amazing hockey!
Trevman12 Posted - 12/15/2006 : 14:22:51
Anaheim, 1 goal game.
framer87 Posted - 12/15/2006 : 13:47:38
Anaheim but it would be close

Go pens
Mikhailova Posted - 12/15/2006 : 13:20:34
Sabres all the way any day.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page