Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Suggestions
 Our Facebook Group

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 07/20/2008 : 10:50:51
hey remember the old facebook group we had? it only had like 7 member so im remaking it. who else has facebook feel free to join in.

the group is called pickuphockey so join if you have fbook

Leafsfan_94

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 07/22/2008 : 22:56:03
ok thanks leigh and thanks for changing the name of the topic i like this one better

Leafsfan_94

leigh Posted - 07/22/2008 : 14:48:00
ok i found it and posted on the wall. let's give this a push in the fall when the site traffic picks up again.
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 07/22/2008 : 14:08:17
go to groups and search it

quote:
Originally posted by leigh

YHi Leafsfan_94, as per your question in the other thread I'm on facebook but I don't have it open to the public. How do I find your pickuphockey group?

Leafsfan_94

leigh Posted - 07/22/2008 : 12:25:11
YHi Leafsfan_94, as per your question in the other thread I'm on facebook but I don't have it open to the public. How do I find your pickuphockey group?
Alex Posted - 07/20/2008 : 12:01:05
My FaceBook PickUpHockey network is actually getting quite impressive. I have Pasty, Patchy, PainTrain, jBriater, Axey, and LeafsFan94. I tried to add Beans but I guess its not his thing

A great way to look people up is through their name they provide in their profile, or more effectively, by their e-mail (that's how I found most of you guys!) Probably the most exciting part for me of adding someone new is seeing the ''person behind the avatar'' as Patchy put it.

While we're in the networking / online community topic, I'd very much like to start a simple, rollover (season + playoffs) pool. Just goals and assists, for goalies wins and shutouts.

If you're interested let me know, I'm thinking no more than 20 players per roster, probably less. Thanks in advance and kudos to your LF94 for being an advocate for the website on foreign shores! Guess that means you're with us to stay

Proudly Celebrating Over 50 Blogs and Counting

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page