Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Columbus
 Columbus Blue Jackets - Sign Brassard

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Seventy7Fifty2 Posted - 09/04/2009 : 10:41:33
Excellent signing today.
Derik Brassard is locked up.
Can't wait to see a full season of this guy playing with Nash.
Top that, Burke!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Leafs81 Posted - 09/07/2009 : 07:37:16
Brassard was a RFA and Columbus had the cap space. Of course they were going to sign him.

When Filatov hits full stride with Brassard and Nash it's gonna be awesome to watch them play. Finally Nash your patience pays off.
Seventy7Fifty2 Posted - 09/05/2009 : 04:58:54
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

(Admin edit - content removed - personal attack) Really, what did CBJ do? They signed one of their prospects to a deal which is prob good for both sides? WOW! It's freakin' amazing!!! CUP BOUND! PLAN THE PARADE! BURKE, RETIRE NOW BEFORE YOU'RE FURTHER EMBARRASSED!

What a joke......

BTW, i like Brassard and the signing. Just sick of posts intended to "stir the pot".....

It seems only your pot gets stirred all the time...
Should i have put a smiley face at the end of my post to make things bettr for you?
You must be that one player one every team that always leaves the ice blaming the ref...
Alex116 Posted - 09/04/2009 : 17:30:55
(Admin edit - content removed - personal attack) Really, what did CBJ do? They signed one of their prospects to a deal which is prob good for both sides? WOW! It's freakin' amazing!!! CUP BOUND! PLAN THE PARADE! BURKE, RETIRE NOW BEFORE YOU'RE FURTHER EMBARRASSED!

What a joke......

BTW, i like Brassard and the signing. Just sick of posts intended to "stir the pot".....
n/a Posted - 09/04/2009 : 13:46:46
Holy smokes, calm down there fifty two cent! You need a towel?
I think you can put away the banners and horns for the parade route in Columbus now . . .

The only way Burke could top that, is by calling up Kadri to play with the big club late in the year, and make sure he provokes a fight with one of the young, tough hitting rookies of the league so that he could injure himself badly . . . just like Brassard did.

Brassard may not be the same after a seperated shoulder . . . you're always one big hit away from serious injury. Burke has made sure his skilled players don't need to fight.

Burke wins again!

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
sharksfan44 Posted - 09/04/2009 : 12:55:23
definitely a smart move to lock this guy up. He showed a lot of promise last year, but unfortunately he got injured. im really looking forward to see what brassard can do in a full year

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page