Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Best Player Before Christmas

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
youpifan27 Posted - 12/14/2009 : 15:49:05
Who do you think wil be the scoring leader before Christmas??
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
M-y-K-E-A-l Posted - 12/19/2009 : 06:16:50
He's not the best player in the nhl, but i'm liking tomas plekanec what's he's done so far on a not great Montreal team.
Alex116 Posted - 12/18/2009 : 14:46:34
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

My darkhorse is Crosby. I love this kid and I wish to god he would leave pittsburgh and come to canada, maybe one day.

Matt, how much would you like it if he came to Canada to play for the Sens or the Habs?
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 12/18/2009 : 08:12:29
Gotta agree with beans on this, Thornton is killing it this year. With Heatley on his line, I dont see his production dropping unless one of the two get hurt.

My darkhorse is Crosby. I love this kid and I wish to god he would leave pittsburgh and come to canada, maybe one day.

The Penguins usually heat up after the new year so I dont think he will jump thornton before then, but once the playoff drive starts watch out for Sid. Imagine if Pitt had someone like heatley playing with crosby?

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Guest4779 Posted - 12/17/2009 : 12:03:38
brentrock2 ur posts sound like ovechkin is saying them learn english holy crap, malkin can speak better english than u
Guest4977 Posted - 12/16/2009 : 09:23:20
Best player? I take Crosby, every shift is a beaut, playing with geriatrics and such don't bother him none. Plus he's not a bitch anymore. Makes it easier to like him.
MVP? Shout out to Miller and Craig Anderson. Pick'em.
Calder is for Tyler Myers, lockdown.
Goals? Ovechkin can't be touched.
Points? Who cares.
Defensive forward? hmmmmm.
Coach? That guy there in Jersey ther, you know like?
Tiller33 Posted - 12/15/2009 : 09:27:48
If you wanna toss goalies into the mix as best player then it's definatley Ryan Miller. Leads the League in GAA, save %, shutouts and is only one win behind Marty for the league lead. He's long since surpassed Thomas as the team USA starter and is making a strong case already for the Vezina.

There's a lot of dirty old occ's around thats the problem
Alex116 Posted - 12/14/2009 : 23:59:10
Henrik def has been outstanding, but i'd be surprised to see him leading the league in points at Christmas. He's close now, and i guess could squeeze by the others in the next 10 days or so but long term, i don't see him challenging for the scoring title. To me it's gonna come down to Thornton/Ovechkin and possibly Crosby as well as Gaborik IF he can remain healthy!
Guest4803 Posted - 12/14/2009 : 20:45:55
i agree henrik is getting no credit, wonder where all those people are that were saying the sedins arent anything without eachother? the guy has played with 2nd tier players for most of the year and is in 2nd place in scoring? yet noooooo credit.
Canucks Man Posted - 12/14/2009 : 20:38:01
[quote]Originally posted by Guest4804

henrik sedin is playing unreal right now, as is daniel since his return, I believe he has a very good chance of passing Thornton for the scoring lead by Christmas, as for best player, can't argue with kipper.
[/quote
My post

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Guest4804 Posted - 12/14/2009 : 19:59:04
henrik sedin is playing unreal right now, as is daniel since his return, I believe he has a very good chance of passing Thornton for the scoring lead by Christmas, as for best player, can't argue with kipper.
Beans15 Posted - 12/14/2009 : 18:27:58
I say Tiger will score more than anyone else.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

As far as NHL scoring, Thornton will lead it wire to wire as long as Heatley and Marleau stay healthy. He is just far too good of a set up man and has 2 of the best dropping the rubber in the net.

Sick.
HawkinOilCountry Posted - 12/14/2009 : 16:57:53
If we're talking "scoring" as in goals, then it's down to Ovie, Gaborik or Heatley (I voted Ovie).

If you just mean points total then Thornton gets in the mix.

And if you just want to know who the best all around player is, then you worded your question wrong, but the answer is somewhere between Ovie, Crosby, Thornton, Iginla, Gabby and Kipprusoff.

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
brentrock2 Posted - 12/14/2009 : 16:21:32
I think it is down between Thornton and Gaborik and maybe Ovechkin. I think that Thornton will becuse he is just a awesome playmaker and has so many assists and I think he will keep it like that.

HABS RULE!!

brentrock2
Guest9494 Posted - 12/14/2009 : 15:51:20
Dustin Penner beauty +/-

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page