Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 All Star Game winner

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leafsfan_101 Posted - 01/23/2007 : 15:55:04
Who do you think will win the All Star game??

~You play to win the Game~ Herm Edwards
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KariyaSelanne Posted - 01/25/2007 : 15:28:37
I wanted the the West to win, bunch of older, more expierenced guys like Sakic and Selanne.

Go Preds Go!!!
Mikhailova Posted - 01/25/2007 : 12:32:24
Oh yeah, that's right Ovi did score..forgot, lol

But Crosby...only 3 shots, no goals, points, or assists. Not what I'd expect out of him.
bablaboushka Posted - 01/25/2007 : 11:56:47
Ovechkin did score, but Crosby wasn't on the ice.
Mikhailova Posted - 01/25/2007 : 11:33:45
Yeah so the West won. Only cuz neither Crosby nor Ovechkin scored.
Wow. Even on a team with good players Crosby can't even help you win.

If Kovalchuk, Drury, Afinogenov, and Jagr had been on that team the West would've gone down easy. Screw those stupid fan voters!!!
bablaboushka Posted - 01/24/2007 : 20:22:18
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

I love going against the grain...

Everyone is saying East cause of the individual talent. Well why wasn't NYR all that good 5 years ago? Why wasn't Colorado all that great only a few years ago? The East has a bunch of puck hogs and the West has more balance so I'm going to against everyone and say the West.

Never doubt the master. Bow...
1 Crosby fan Posted - 01/24/2007 : 20:03:52
quote:
Originally posted by 1 Crosby fan

The west will win because of Patrick Marleau,Joe Thornton, Johnathon Cheechoo,Joe Sakic,Roberto Luongo,Miikka Kiprusoff,Marty Turco, and Nicklus Lidstroum and i could list the team but nah it's going to be a beating the east fans are going to be then and the west are going to be and if you guys don't believe i'm going to come on and say I told you so and you guys are going to wonder how i do it

Well what can i say I TOLD YOU SO
Mikhailova Posted - 01/24/2007 : 11:49:54
Several of the players you named were goalies, 1CF. And Brodeur beats all of 'em anyways

You're right babs, the West does have Thornton, Marleau, and Cheechoo from the Sharks as well. Heck, they even have Nicklas Lidstrom and Scott Niedermayer. But the East still outnumbers them in good players (11 to 8, if you add those five western players to my list) and plus they've got the league's leading scorer...
1 Crosby fan Posted - 01/23/2007 : 21:05:08
The west will win because of Patrick Marleau,Joe Thornton, Johnathon Cheechoo,Joe Sakic,Roberto Luongo,Miikka Kiprusoff,Marty Turco, and Nicklus Lidstroum and i could list the team but nah it's going to be a beating the east fans are going to be then and the west are going to be and if you guys don't believe i'm going to come on and say I told you so and you guys are going to wonder how i do it
bablaboushka Posted - 01/23/2007 : 20:23:17
I love going against the grain...

Everyone is saying East cause of the individual talent. Well why wasn't NYR all that good 5 years ago? Why wasn't Colorado all that great only a few years ago? The East has a bunch of puck hogs and the West has more balance so I'm going to against everyone and say the West.

The Sharks core is going to destroy the East. Mik, I can't believe you could ignore them in your little comparison. Well maybe cause then it would seem equal and your whole post would seem useless
Mikhailova Posted - 01/23/2007 : 17:11:49
I say East as well. They've got Crosby, Ovechkin, Hossa, Shanahan, Briere, Heatley, Souray, Chara, St. Louis, Lecavalier, and Staal. The West has got Selanne, Phaneuf, and Sakic. They're up against a lot. East is gonna take it.
-oil-country- Posted - 01/23/2007 : 15:56:20
i think East cause they got lots of young talent like Crosby and A.O

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page