Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Sedin twins....

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alex116 Posted - 03/11/2010 : 11:47:18
Love'em or hate'em, you have to respect them as people / citizens even if you don't respect them as players, at least you should after reading this!

Yes, i'm a Canucks fan and i do like these guys, but in no way am i trying to convince other people to like them. I just think that what they've done is truly amazing in this day and age of multi millionaire athletes, especially considering that Vancouver and Canada for that matter, aren't even their true home towns. I'm sure others have done similar things in other cities, i just thought i'd put this out there in case it's not news in other cities.

http://www.theprovince.com/business/fp/Sedins+donate+million+toward+Children+Hospital/2668424/story.html

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Leafs81 Posted - 03/13/2010 : 10:32:19
quote:
Originally posted by CoreteztheKiller

Sedins are class both on and off the ice. Really don't see how anyone can hate on them.

On the ice the last couple years they have taken their game to another level, their back-and-forth cycling I think is just fun to watch (unless your team is the one who can't knock them off the puck)

Well said, exactly my thoughts. They are world class persons on and off the ice. And this just prove their off ice commitment to the community.
n/a Posted - 03/13/2010 : 03:46:19
That's a pretty serious chunk of change, and well above the usual donation by millionnaire athletes. Very nice gesture indeed.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
CoreteztheKiller Posted - 03/12/2010 : 14:52:44
Sedins are class both on and off the ice. Really don't see how anyone can hate on them.

On the ice the last couple years they have taken their game to another level, their back-and-forth cycling I think is just fun to watch (unless your team is the one who can't knock them off the puck)
Gusteroni Posted - 03/11/2010 : 12:22:07
Man those guys do everything together!!! Good on them and Canuck fans should be proud.

When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.
HawkinOilCountry Posted - 03/11/2010 : 12:09:47
These guys really are a class act. Get rid of Kesler and I may have to cheer for the Canucks in teh playoffs!

Unless they're playin' my Hawks of course!

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
nux-suk Posted - 03/11/2010 : 11:57:29
You are finally right on something!!! Until today I have hated the Sedin twins for their p**** style of play. I will never speak ill of them again. That makes three Canucks (Luongo our home and native goalie!) that I can never speak ill of again......but, you still have Kesler who hates you Alex 116, and every other Canadian, and Burrows who needs no explanation on.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page