Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... NY Islanders
 Campoli scores twice in Overtime!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leigh Posted - 11/05/2008 : 17:32:50
I can't believe that no one has posted this crazy goal yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdGdgEuYd1w

Chris Campoli actually scored twice in overtime vs. Columbus on November 3rd, 08. At 1:46 left in OT, from the slot he shot the puck through the net and he was the only one on the ice that noticed. The play continues as he's trying to get the refs attention to tell him, when suddenly the puck lands on his stick again in the exact same spot in the slot...where he takes another wrister to score again! It was brilliant! The first shot was reviewed and considered the winner.

This has to be up there with one of the coolest goals I've ever seen scored!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest2915 Posted - 03/28/2011 : 11:02:17
Where can i find a video of this goal with good picture...Looked everywhere, starting to anger me haha
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 11/09/2008 : 06:49:43
i missed that too, i watched the youtube video you posted. i like how at the end his team his other player had the puck and vad a decent view but decided to pass to campoli to get another one

Leafsfan_94

Porkchop73 Posted - 11/09/2008 : 04:57:12
I can't believe i missed that on all the highlight shows, must have been the beer. How many players would have just stopped and started arguing with refs. One of the weirdest plays i have seen. Cool goal for Campoli, bet ya years from now people will start saying "remember the Campoli OT goals" when reminiscing the game.
PainTrain Posted - 11/08/2008 : 20:10:46
That was really crazy! I like how he was celebrating then noticed the puck was coming to him and he quickly reacted, got the puck and shot it right in. So unlikely but it defiantly made me laugh a bit.

When the going gets tough....the tough get going!
n/a Posted - 11/06/2008 : 06:13:14
I have never seen that before - the same player scoring twice in o/t! At least they would have gotten it right if he hadn't scored the second time . . .

Thanks for the clip. On a more serious note, for poolies everywhere - does that give them 2 /ot goals?

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page