Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey History
 Ben Fanelli

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alex116 Posted - 03/21/2010 : 22:42:32
Read an article that said Fanelli is back skating. For those who don't know who he is or can't remember him, he's the guy on the recieving end of that vicious hit from Mike Liambas in the OHL earlier in the season. He was in critical condition for some time after the hit so it's nice to see he's progressing.

Here's the line in the article, it's brief but good news nonetheless!

Of course, there have been injuries. The most horrific was the fractured skull suffered by rookie blueliner

Ben Fanelli on Oct. 30 after being hit into the glass. Five months later, Fanelli is back on skates and even took part in a team penalty shot contest after practice last week.

Here's a link to the article, though it's mostly about the Kitchener Rangers' season and only has the small blurb above about Fanelli.

http://news.therecord.com/Sports/article/684386
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Beans15 Posted - 03/22/2010 : 09:38:51
It's good to hear that the kid is skating again. Although he was never touted to be an NHL, it's sick to think his ability to play could have been taken away by a foolish decision by an opponent.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page