Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 rick nash or ryan getzlaf

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9469 Posted - 01/13/2013 : 19:26:00
who will do better this year? Pts wise
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alex116 Posted - 01/19/2013 : 10:24:09
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4689

Watch and See High profile players have never done very well after being Signing ..Chris Drury was a Bust and I can go on Lucky if he hits 15 goals this yr....

"high profile players have never done very well....."???

This guys def disagrees with you.........

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1409340-ny-rangers-blueshirts-10-best-free-agent-signings-of-the-last-10-years#/articles/1409340-ny-rangers-blueshirts-10-best-free-agent-signings-of-the-last-10-years/page/11
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 01/19/2013 : 08:26:36
IMO, regardless of whether or not Nash is a risk of being a bust in New York, his upside on that team with all the talent he is surrounded by is much better than the talent surrounding Getzlaf this year. Both players of similar stats the last few years but during tournaments in which both players have been surrounded by equal talent, Nash has been placed on the top line for scoring on more occasions, has MVP history in these scenerios and has higher individual stats in those particular situation. Being that New York is a much more complete team which will allow Nash the ability to be creative offensively I expect him to fufill his potential on the Rangers. Getzlaf needs a similar change of address to a more complete team to obtain similar stats to Nash's potential in New York. Fantasy situation Getzlaf gets traded to the Oilers and rides on the top line there and maybe he has a higher offensive upside than Nash in New York.
Guest4689 Posted - 01/19/2013 : 07:21:58
Watch and See High profile players have never done very well after being Signing ..Chris Drury was a Bust and I can go on Lucky if he hits 15 goals this yr....
Guest6517 Posted - 01/19/2013 : 02:20:56
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4689

Rick Nash well be another Big Bust In NEW YORK watch and see..

yeah and Stamkos will only score 3 goals this year wait and see

is this a competition who can say the dumbest thing?
Guest4689 Posted - 01/18/2013 : 22:32:45
Rick Nash well be another Big Bust In NEW YORK watch and see..
n/a Posted - 01/14/2013 : 05:26:01
Note: I deleted your other topic which was essentially the saem as this one. Nothing wrong with it, just seemed like a double posting bud.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page