Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Gretzky was a magician (best highlights on net) Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9907
( )

Posted - 04/05/2007 :  16:21:30  Reply with Quote
Aside from the cheesy music, everything after the 3 minute mark is a treat to watch. And the stuff during 'Where the Streets Have No Name' is great too. Gretzky twirling, behind the back passes, holding the puck, holding the puck....even behind the back goals! If the link doesn't work, just type in, 'The Wayne Gretzky Show' at google.

There's a couple of times where Gretzky just defies logic....fake slapshot passes to nobody for a goal...spinarama goals from the goal line...things like that....He even turns the Canucks of 1997 into a freakish cartoon at one point, putting everyone on the backs, Kirk McLean included...pure gold!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4609737022631731716

Leafs Rock Planet
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2007 :  18:15:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some of those moves I just couldnt believe. They were crazy!

Leafs 4 Playoffs!!
Go to Top of Page

willus3

Canada
1948 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2007 :  19:14:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow I think I just watched all 800 of his goals. The through the legs pass was very nice. Though I have to say if I was the defenseman when he scored that empty netter and celebrated like a fool (I don't care if it was a record or not) I would have grabbed him by the joffa and knocked a few of those pearly chiclets out.
Lots of pretty plays though.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page