Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Ottawa Senators Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest4785
( )

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  17:42:49  Reply with Quote
Does anyone else think Ottawa's expectations are a bit high. Really, they lost key players like Chara, Havlat and Smolinski and expect to play like last year.

Alfredsson seems washed up to me and it also looks like Fisher can't play as well as before.

I think the song "Ottawa Sucks" said it best"You must be smoking pottawa cuz the Stanley cup will never go to . . .Ottawa.

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  07:39:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...yet another reason to remove anonymous posting...

Slow start...realized their "#1" goalie was a sieve, once again went to Emery and gets a "starting goalie" performance from him....

yes...Alffie is doing horrible this year, I wish they had of traded him when his stock was a bit higher. Hopefully his contract is up soon and they can make room to sign Crosby

The team is playing well right now, winning 12 of the last 15 or something like that....but, like many Sens fans, I dread the coming of March and the playoffs....assuming we stay on the better side if these scores and MAKE playoffs

Go Sens

Edited by - Novie on 12/14/2006 07:40:10
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  10:07:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Novie

Slow start...realized their "#1" goalie was a sieve, once again went to Emery and gets a "starting goalie" performance from him....

yes...Alffie is doing horrible this year, I wish they had of traded him when his stock was a bit higher. Hopefully his contract is up soon and they can make room to sign Crosby

The team is playing well right now, winning 12 of the last 15 or something like that....but, like many Sens fans, I dread the coming of March and the playoffs....assuming we stay on the better side if these scores and MAKE playoffs

Go Sens

Please leave the moderating to the moderators.
Go to Top of Page

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  10:49:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Huh? Where did I moderate?

I debated...gave my opinion...not really sure what the problem is

Go Sens

Edited by - Novie on 12/14/2006 10:50:43
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  10:54:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think that's what he was referring to
Go to Top of Page

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  10:59:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gotcha...sorry bout that.

Go Sens
Go to Top of Page

spearbelly
Top Prospect

Canada
98 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  23:55:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[Slow start...realized their "#1" goalie was a sieve, once again went to Emery and gets a "starting goalie" performance from him....

Tonite it was a " STARTLING" goalie performance from Emery.6 goals on 14 shots???????? 6 to zip compliments of the Preds.OOUUUUUCH !!!!!.
Go to Top of Page

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  05:09:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, that one was a shocker, for sure!

Go Sens
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  07:56:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ottawa's in big trouble. I almost hope they stay weak until the trade deadline. Hopefully you will see a fire sale and guys like Alfredson or Heatley end up on a team that might actually win a cup??

Does anyone see Muckler counting his days??
Go to Top of Page

framer87
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
338 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  13:59:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Go Sens

Ottawa will never get Crosby

Go pens
Go to Top of Page

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  16:19:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve Sullivan with a natural Hat-trick thats cool because i got him in my pool
Go to Top of Page

Kashmire
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
506 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  17:01:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crosby Fan...how was that at all relevant to the topic of Ottawa's team and their expectations? Maybe you should give your opinions next time.

I think will be ok if Gerber plays like he did last season or they rade him. Some more offense could really be helpfull for them aswell.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4641
( )

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  15:51:11  Reply with Quote
no way mucklers leaving... ottawa has one of the best on paper offensives in the league.. and its not his fault that they're not doing what they should every night!! maybe im just being that guy cuz hes my neighbour, but still... ottawa should be best in the league... its a mystery why there not...
Go to Top of Page

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  16:18:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Ottawa's in big trouble. I almost hope they stay weak until the trade deadline. Hopefully you will see a fire sale and guys like Alfredson or Heatley end up on a team that might actually win a cup??

Does anyone see Muckler counting his days??

Thought I would bring this one back since they're 5 points out of 1st in the East!

Take that, Beans!

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Go to Top of Page

manninm
PickupHockey Pro

USA
347 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2007 :  05:51:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ottawa's problem has never been talent. This year's no different. They're one of the top 3 teams in the East (Buf and NJ). Their limitations have always come in the playoffs, meaning they've never really possessed the constitution to go far in the playoffs. Who knows, maybe this year will be different, but I'm not holding my breath.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page