Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Playoff hockey pool Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

grandfarfadet
Top Prospect

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  14:29:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wanted to know if it's possible to do a playoff hockey pool and if yes, when are we gonna see the option to create such a pool in the pool manager? Again, it's my first year using Pickuphockey and people in my pool want to know, because we are gonna do the draft soon. Thanks in advance.

John Kordic is the living proof that drugs can kill! -Traduction of a famous Jean Perron sentence

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  15:48:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes there is playoff pools. As for when you can do so, i have no idea as we've always waited until the end of the regular season to do ours.
Go to Top of Page

grandfarfadet
Top Prospect

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2010 :  03:42:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok thanks. By saying we'll do ours soon, I mean in like 2-3 weeks, which brings us to beggining of april, where almost everything will be decided. We are 11 in the pool and it's hard to coordinate all the schedules together.

John Kordic is the living proof that drugs can kill! -Traduction of a famous Jean Perron sentence
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2010 :  09:45:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do you deal with teams which aren't decided yet? Every year it comes down to games on the last day of the season which have bearing on where teams will finish, who will play who and more importantly, who makes the playoffs and who misses. There's usually at least a couple teams on the bubble on that last day. This year, 16 teams are in action on the final day of the season. Most of the games are scheduled earlier in the day so it's possible by that night (Sunday), you could hold a pool and know all the teams and matchups but any earlier than that, you'll have guys either picking players who end up not making it or missing out on some great players who could pull off first round upsets and move on.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page