Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Canucks Coaching Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Blubberboy
Rookie

155 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  16:28:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Who was a better coach?

Choices:

Alain Vigneault.
Marc Crawford.
None!!
Even.

Edited by - bablaboushka on 01/02/2007 21:21:36

Blubberboy
Rookie

155 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  16:29:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought that Marc Crawford was better.
Vigneult is a bad coach.

Go Canucks
Go to Top of Page

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  16:36:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I said they were even
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  21:21:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Blubber, I just told you that when you create a poll specific to a team like this, to please post it in the appropriate forum.

I don't want to discourage you from posting polls, but if I make suggestions as to how to help keep the forums organized, I would appreciate if you could follow them. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

pucker
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
398 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  10:12:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, Crawford has a cup plus his record is great. Vigneault does not have the experience that Crawford has either. But I think that Vignealt is the right coach for the Canucks and is doing a better job than Crawford did last year. That is the funny thing with coaching - one day the players listen to you, the next day they stop. Right now the Canucks are buying into Vigneault's system.
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  16:10:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crawford was a joke......He cheered when Burtuzzi cheap shot moore (watch the tape if you don't believe me)......And you'd think a guy who coached pat roy would know dan cloutier was a disgrace!!!!!!!!...It was the Crawford/Burtuzzi/Cloutier era that ended my liking of the canucks.......But this Vigneult guy has ressurected some of my pre-crawford feelings towards the nucks

I HATE CROSBY
Go to Top of Page

Guest6916
( )

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  16:40:34  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

Blubber, I just told you that when you create a poll specific to a team like this, to please post it in the appropriate forum.

I don't want to discourage you from posting polls, but if I make suggestions as to how to help keep the forums organized, I would appreciate if you could follow them. Thank you.

He might also want to consider spelling CANUCKS right.
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  16:46:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well neither I guess. Crawford had his moments and had some moderate success but ultimately he squandered their chance.

And Vigneault hasn't done anything measurable yet. I'm happy for the Canucks to be on a 5 game winning streak (at great expense to my Flames, d'oh!) but 5 games is expected once in a while and not something to celebrate.
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  17:34:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6916

quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

He might also want to consider spelling CANUCKS right.

Well whatever, typos (as it clearly is) aren't as huge a deal as just being too lazy to find the correct way to spell something you might not know how to.

As for the coaching, I think it's too early to truly tell. I'm not exposed to the Canucks like you Westerners are so I couldn't make a sound judgment until I see how they do a little more long-term.
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  17:51:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not exposed to the Canucks like you Canadians are so I don't really know too much about their coaching. The occasional Canucks games I see aren't enough to tell.

(Though Vancouver is closer to the US than it is to Ottawa or Toronto or NS for example, but I live in Maryland so I'm just as far away from it )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page