Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 another us team wins the cup! what else is new Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest4235
( )

Posted - 06/14/2010 :  20:14:46  Reply with Quote
Well, dont care what ya say, i didnt watch a single moment of this years cup final, who cares....chicago vs philly, another us vs us team final...booooooo!!!!!
when will the canadian teams ever be there fighting it out???problem never again, too many us teams and all the best of the best head south for the good old us dollar!
yeah, yeah, i heard it all before, yeah but theres sooo many can. players on those teams, yeah, but,.......
its still the jersey you play for and the fans who support ya and where ya play and whose team name on the trophies that count and the parade where it is!
who next year? the caps vs the sharks, or chicago or some new us team to play for it? probably, ugh! dont care!

Guest4009
( )

Posted - 06/14/2010 :  22:02:20  Reply with Quote
First of all, all players get paid US dollars (Canadian team or not). Secondly, American team or not, look at how many Canadian players were on Chicago's roster (and Philly for that matter). You can't satisfy everyone, and not every great Canadian player can play for one Canadian team. I would like a Canadian team to win the cup as much as the next person (just not Edmonton, Vancouver or Toronto hehe), but your comments are irrelevant. Stop being a bitter betty!
Go to Top of Page

Rambo2305
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
546 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2010 :  05:55:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SOLUTION!!!!

Some how find $200 Million, buy an NHL Team, bring it to wherever you're from, sign alllll Canadian players...and try....to win a cup....you'd probably lose to an American team because theres 24 of them!.

Then you can say something about too many American teams, until then...go to Thunder Bay, theres like 4 players from Chicago taking the cup there...

Edited by - Rambo2305 on 06/16/2010 08:27:55
Go to Top of Page

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2010 :  06:52:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I said it before - there are 30 teams in the NHL and 24 of them are in the US. the odds simply favor a US team winning the cup.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
Go to Top of Page

Deaner
Rookie

Canada
107 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2010 :  04:34:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that's ridiculous, how could you call yourself a hockey fan and not watch the cup finlas????? obviously we all want a canadian team to win except the habs of course. but look at all the great canadian kids that played in the finals this year...give your head a shake and support these guys they deserve it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page