Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Playoff pools? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jayde
Top Prospect

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  14:12:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey there,

Just wondering if this site hosts playoff pools also? I've searched and can't find that info and tried e-mailing the admin but their mailbox is full.

SO, is there an option to create a playoff pool and if so, when is that option available? This will be the first pool I manage so I'd like to be able to log on and set it up early so that I know what I'm doing when the time comes. I realize there is only so much you can do until it is determined who will make it to the playoffs, but I'd still like to be able to fiddle around with it so I know I can do it without too much hassle.

Thanks!

oh... and Go Flames Go! lol

(Just when I thought I couldn't love Kipper more, the man winds up and punches Ryan Smyth in the face... /swoon) lol

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  16:15:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jayde, Welcome to the site! Yes this site does host playoff pools as well. The playoff pools are available just before the regular season winds up so you're a bit early. Other than some planned software upgrades, the software for the regular season runs essentially the same as the playoff one. So feel free to go in and create a regular season pool now (FOR FREE) and test it out. We're looking forward to having you and your friends here!

Which email address did you email that said it was full. It shouldn't be.

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Jayde
Top Prospect

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  16:50:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much for the info! I'll start playing with it soon now that I know it's similar to what the playoff pool will look like.

The email was sent to admin@pickuphockey.com

Thanks again!

Go to Top of Page

the hockey guy
Rookie

Canada
135 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  07:57:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey jayde! when you are creating the pool can i join it. i love playoff pools and i would be thrilled if i could join
Go to Top of Page

vintage
Top Prospect

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  13:01:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ya for sure that would be great intend to count me in as well when you decide to set up
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  14:51:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Add me too. I like being in pools and hope I win the halfway pool.
( Im in 7th).

~You play to win the Game~ Herm Edwards
Go to Top of Page

Jayde
Top Prospect

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  15:34:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys :)

I REALLY appreciate your interest, but the pool I'm creating is one for my family (there's about 30 of us in my town).

I'm hoping it will become an annual event, and since this is my first time doing this sort of thing, it's really just a trial for now.

Sorry :(

Thanks again for the interest though!

Jayde
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page